IGNORED

British Title Fight

bcfcbs20

danny butler from bristol is fighting on itv4 just after 9pm tonight for the british middleweight tittle he took the fight at just 24hrs notice after the chap who was supposed to fight pulled out

note to mods i know it's not football related but no one would see this otherwise in the other section so if it's ok can you keep this here till 9pm then move it thanks

we use to watch him down the Marriott until Hatton got involved, wacked the prices up, dropped the Chicken & Chips and stopped allowing beer inside the hall to make it "more upmarket"

Danny's a great boxer, quite often see him in Fishponds, shame he lost but wouldn't be surprised to see him hit the big time one day!

He isn't either City or Rovers despite living in Stapleton, he isn't really interested in football. I was in his classes at school and college and he is a genuinely nice lad so i wish him all the best.

Good. Be nice to see all of Bristol supporting him.

Though he clearly has a long way to go yet, it is a name to look out for as usually when I watch the boxing on ITV4 I've never heard of any of them.

Good. Be nice to see all of Bristol supporting him.

Though he clearly has a long way to go yet, it is a name to look out for as usually when I watch the boxing on ITV4 I've never heard of any of them.

Seen in Yate Town clubhouse a fair bit - as is Cole Skuse.

Archived