IGNORED

Website Frenzy

Please be patient with the system, as the server is being hammered at the moment. We received 186 orders in the first 6 minutes, many of these are for the full allocation of 4, which equals a lot of tickets! We will continue to monitor the system and will be adding on additional tickets where available.

Tickets ordered in the same transaction will be placed together wherever possible, although of course the Wedlocks is unreserved seating.

Please relax, and perhaps try later, because we will not sell out tonight.

Many thanks for your support!!

Richard

Richard, whilst I accept the server (or spectrum) that houses the online ticket system is taking a hammering, surely the company must have realised this, and I cannot understand why provisions were not made for this (like TELEPHONE if all else fails)

Leaves a very unprofessional taste in my mouth.

Guest bcfcsols

Does anyone know if we get a selection of the seats we want becuase all my mates are St holders and I want to buy my tickets as close as I can

Engineers are working on the system at the moment. Until the system started to struggle we were selling tickets at the rate of 100 per minute, which is far in excess of what our telephone system can manage, or through what we could achieve through personal callers. Pleas bear with us. We are trying to sell tickets in the most efficient and convenient way possible.

Richard

i absolutely agree with granty on this,it does seem VERY unprofessional.

what is the TICKET hotline there for??to sell tickets surprisinglly enough,yet they are not doing that when the demand gets high.the other way to get tickets does not work,so it looks like you have to travel all the way down ashton gate.

terrible.

Guest pentlandsl

Funnily enough - Dolman tickets have sold out! So I have to break my pledge never to go in the "Away end" and have to put up with Atyeo tickets.

Once again the ticket allocation is a complete and utter shambles.

Next year why don't you get anyone who wants to to pre-register in January for a play-off ticket - paying up a small non-refundable deposit of say £3 and giving their credit card details. These people can then be auto-deducted if we get to the play-offs and sent a ticket automatically. If we don't reach the playoffs then the club are £3 * x000's the richer.

Crackpot system maybe but compared to the current system . . . . . .

Just got my tickets in the East end....!

I now feel glad just to have got a ticket I was in panic mode for a while!

I have just checked the offical capacity of the east end is 5.500.

We have given 1500 to Hartlepool with a possible extra 700 taking them to 2200.

If they sell all 2200 that leaves 3300 unused so why have we initially only put 1000 up for grabs to our own fans thats leaves 2200 un sold I know that we may get given more but surely we could say at least 2000 on offer now then possibly 500 more leaving a more than adaqute 700 for segregation...!

I dont know why they cannot just have one fence instead off 2 for segregation and a line of police and stewerds down each side of the fence!

There are many other grounds that have no fence just sheeted sgregation and a handful off stewerds..! Example Swindon in the main stand...!

Anyone agree!

Guest eviltaxman

woo-hoo!!!

Just got 2 tickets for the EE..... After nearly 2 hours of hitting "refresh" :dunno:

Just got to remember to go to the game now :P

Just got my tickets in the East end....!

I now feel glad just to have got a ticket I was in panic mode for a while!

I have just checked the offical capacity of the east end is 5.500.

We have given 1500 to Hartlepool with a possible extra 700 taking them to 2200.

If they sell all 2200 that leaves 3300 unused so why have we initially only put 1000 up for grabs to our own fans thats leaves 2200 un sold I know that we may get given more but surely we could say at least 2000 on offer now then possibly 500 more leaving a more than adaqute 700 for segregation...!

I dont know why they cannot just have one fence instead off 2 for segregation and a line of police and stewerds down each side of the fence!

There are many other grounds that have no fence just sheeted sgregation and a handful off stewerds..! Example Swindon in the main stand...!

Anyone agree!

We`ve done this before :dunno: its about safety and the :dunno: fence climbers :o but rest assured B.C.F.C will sell every seat they can, but maybe not as quick as they should, (allegedly ^_^ )

I'm glad it was only East End tickets left because if they were sold out I would feel a doomer! Thats the tickets I wanted, thats the tickets ive now got!

can now carry on with my evening in peace.

Who else is taking balloons in? ive got the 50, but this time, when I pass them down, can whoever decided to hit them in the air as soon as i got them hold them until the team comes out? cor, that annoyed me a bit!!!

Guest bcfcsols
There are only EE tickets left now.  If i go down to the ground tomorrow will there be tickets for the Atyeo available i wonder????
There was another thread where someone reckoned the club had a seperate allocation for online tickets as for personal callers. Does this mean if I had bought my tickets from AG tomorrow then I could have got the Ateyo block F (where my firends sit) that I wanted instead of settling for block G cos that was all the website had left?

I understand that the club has coped reasonably well with this hectic period, but I think the company they are using to sell online tickets is shocking and does not offer fans any flexibility at all.

Archived