IGNORED

The Message For Thread (merged)

The Humble Realist

Personally, i think sno is a top player. Ok maybe he is playing out of postion? but thats the Manager not Evander Sno's fault. I like Evander Sno i think hes a top player and i hope he signs permanent along with Saborio they are class players they just need to adapt to this level. Both Evander and Saborio mainly Evander has played at the highiest level. When we loose fans get on the teams back straight away? Yes its infuriating seeing us loose against Sheff Utd the way we did it hurts. But we need to get over it and come back stronger to our next game. I always admire Arsenal but if anyone watched them against Chelsea they were 2nd best and going into the game i thought Were (Arsenal) gunna beat Chelsea but lost. The likes of Fabregas, Eduardo were no where near there best but you dont see fans get on there back as bad as us City fans do to our players. (Btw not comparing us to Arsenal :laugh:) So please get behind the like of Sno, Johnson jnr and Daddy Johnson and show we can support our team like we did when we was 4-1 down at the Hawthorns! (Its bit late sorry if dont make much sense :laugh:) COME ON YOU REDS

I think Sno is a very gifted player... technically he has looked streets above anybody else on the pitch at times, but the problem we have is that he is a luxury player who hasnt really slotted into the rest of the teams style of play....

He kinda reminds me of Dzeikonowski... great to watch when he was on form but he simply didnt settle in because of the management styles of Jimmy Lumsden and Russell Osman.

With Hartley, Elliott and Skuse all very good CCC central midfielders we probably (in hindsight) should have signed a wide player from the continent instead of another central midfielder.

None of this is Evanders fault and I hope that our whinging element dont get on his back and make him regret his decision to join us.

In January i'd like to see a winger or two brought in. A 4-4-2 with two of Sno/Hartley/Elliott/Skuse in the midfield, two pacey wingers and Maynard/Haynes/Alvoro upfront is a mouthwatering prospect.

A Message For Santa,

Mum says that I've been a really good boy during 2009. I've helped around the house and read Lee his bedtime story as often as I can. I've tried not to swear too much but it's hard when we keep conceding last minute goals. I don't think it counts that I laughed out loud when I saw that horrible Mr Warnock shouting naughty words, making funny faces and when his face started going a funny colour after the referee didn't allow his team's goal, even though I do know that he's 60 -did you know that he's 60, by the way?

I've even done something to make everyone happy this Christams because it's going to be a white one. How do I know this? Because I've ensured there will be Sno in Bristol on Christmas Day - Boom, boom ( on second thoughts I best not mention boom, boom after last week's game!)

So, this is my Christmas list.

1. Make referees blow the final whistle 30 seconds before the opposition equalise.

2. Let us score a goal in the first 45 minutes of games

3. Find out what Robored had in his coffee because I am sure Ive read one or two measured and constructive posts from him recently.

4. Get Dollymarie recognised in the New Year honours list for doing a great job on behalf of all fans at the stadium hearing, when most of us would have been cacking our pants - she probably was as well, but being a woman was better prepared in the underwear department than a man would have been.

Thanks Santa, from Gary (aged 55 and a quarter)

P.S. I know they are this year's favourite presents and they haven't got any at John Lewis, Debenhams, Hamleys or even Wingers'R Us but I would really like a left sided midfielder.

P.P.S. If you can't manage one on Christmas Day I won't mind if you can get me one in the January sales.

P.P.P.S Lee told me what he wants for Christmas. He says he's seen those adverts on those very naughty internet sites, and would like one of those devices - you know the ones where it says that you can make a little p**ck grow 4 inches bigger. He says that would be just right for him as lots of fans call him a little p**ck. If he grew an extra 4 inches he would be as tall as Paul Hartlery and nearly as tall as Marvin and Evander, so would be able to stand up to the very rough big boys who play in the championship playground and pick on him every Saturday.

This is what I wrote on here at the end of September after the Derby away game.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tony adams today whilst at Tamworth Services, what a nice man he was.

After a bit of chat I asked him what he was doing now, he said he was working for Feyenoord and was going to Derby v City today. I jokingly asked if he was looking at any of our players and he said Evander Sno was 'one of his' and was going to watch him. He said he had been to Coventry but not seen much of him. He asked me if I thought he would be playing today.

I said I had only seen him once myself and he asked what i thought of him. I said I was impressed as apparantly he was not match fit. He said that I should note that although Sno could play in any of possibly 5 positions you would only really get the best of of him if played in one of his favoured 3.

I said we were a team certainly lacking in goals and would be looking him to create or score and hope he would today, fingers crossed. We both laughed and said our goodbyes.

I'm not sure what Feyenoord are doing looking at a player who is supposedly on a season long loan with us, I didn't think it was my business to ask other than issue a 'hands off' and laugh with him, as as I said he was polite and friendly and I didn't want to upset him!

Oh and I thought Sno was MOTM today.

Two months on I'm not sure if it make more or less sense now?

I see i have created somewhat of a trend after my LJ message post yesterday!!

To be fair though, tis wat is great about not just the forum but footie in general, always someone whose going to start some banter on something and good for everyone to be united in taking the mick out of me and what i started!

Fair play everyone! chant6ez:

what does he actually bring the match? NOTHING

what qualities does he offer the team? NONE

how does he affect the game? HE DOESNT

gavin williams is a fair better player!

entirely untrue in my opinion on the Gav Williams front, cant fault the guys effort but i just cannot see why he is brought on every single match and continues to just play. he doesnt change the game ever yet is continually brought off the bench.

I think Sno is a very gifted player... technically he has looked streets above anybody else on the pitch at times, but the problem we have is that he is a luxury player who hasnt really slotted into the rest of the teams style of play....

He kinda reminds me of Dzeikonowski... great to watch when he was on form but he simply didnt settle in because of the management styles of Jimmy Lumsden and Russell Osman.

With Hartley, Elliott and Skuse all very good CCC central midfielders we probably (in hindsight) should have signed a wide player from the continent instead of another central midfielder.

None of this is Evanders fault and I hope that our whinging element dont get on his back and make him regret his decision to join us.

In January i'd like to see a winger or two brought in. A 4-4-2 with two of Sno/Hartley/Elliott/Skuse in the midfield, two pacey wingers and Maynard/Haynes/Alvoro upfront is a mouthwatering prospect.

I don't think GJ went looking for a central midfielder, Sno became available and Lansdown gave him the funds for his wages. If Sno was played centrally i think he'd be great for us, if he continues to be stuck out on the left wing i doubt he'll want to sign and i wouldn't blame him

Too right, but boy-oh-boy, did Denis Smith get Jacki, Andy Cole, Wayne Alison & Leroy Rosenior firing on all cyclinders. Every time we attacked I thougt we were going to score (and this was in the Championship equivalent division), unfortunately everytime we defended we looked like lettings goals in, especially from corners !

You are a quality player, and on the rare occasions that you drift inside - to where you should be playing - you contribute a lot more to the teams overall performance.

Stick with it mate, but don't read the forum if you start getting slagged off, even if you suffer from being played out of position.

I know you may find it strange, but at BCFC many players play out of their normal positions, so if you don't like it then tough. You may have to move on at the end of the season as you have not been good enough....out of position!

Let's hope that if we get some players in who are natural wide midfielders you may get to show us what you can do in the correct position.

We see glimpses of it when he comes inside and can create from that area instead of collecting the ball on the touchline, with his back to goal, with a defender on his back.

What a waste of talent. :disapointed2se:

ps See you on the wing again Saturday then, criminal.

Is this an actual letter to Sno? Really?

Are people going crazy because we've lost two games, get a grip.

Is this an actual letter to Sno? Really?

Are people going crazy because we've lost two games, get a grip.

No, if it was an actual letter it would have started.....Dear Mr Sno.

Do you think he should play out wide or would he be better in a central position?

Message for John Clayton:-

Start producing world class players that are good enough to go straight from the Academy into our first team and some!!

Message to John Clayton

ACTUALLY WATCH some matches in the Bristol/Bath/North Somerset area and look for lads with talent. There are so many leagues and teams in the area with so many talented lads of all ages playing football and being ignored by the bigger clubs.

Sorry to be on a downer after my Steve Lansdown post guys. ;)

Archived