IGNORED

Marlon Jackson

GrahamC

Learnt everything he knows from my dad (who managed him when he played for Fishponds at youth level for a number of years) and maybe a little bit from City academy! :P Well done Marlon!

Stanbridge? - a few City boys would turn up for them whenever their game was off until they got blocked!

Stanbridge? - a few City boys would turn up for them whenever their game was off until they got blocked!

Yep Stanbridge, had some decent players back in the day but you know what it's like a youth level, most of them get poached by bigger clubs, i hope Marlon can make it here but it's going to be so difficult to make it so if not here then i hope he makes it somewhere else.

Yep Stanbridge, had some decent players back in the day but you know what it's like a youth level, most of them get poached by bigger clubs, i hope Marlon can make it here but it's going to be so difficult to make it so if not here then i hope he makes it somewhere else.

Tanner you beauty you alright? Haven't seen you since the Millhouse last season hope you and your old man are well.

And bloody hell talk of Stanbridge / Fishponds takes me back good memories mate.

Yeh thats right were you involved with the club at all?

We had a decent side (more so when the lads on the City books played :D ). Off the top of my head obviously Marlon, Dale Emmery, Chris Shivers, Alex something and a few others. Think only Marlon has 'made it' fair play to him.

Tanner you beauty you alright? Haven't seen you since the Millhouse last season hope you and your old man are well.

And bloody hell talk of Stanbridge / Fishponds takes me back good memories mate.

Yeh thats right were you involved with the club at all?

We had a decent side (more so when the lads on the City books played :D ). Off the top of my head obviously Marlon, Dale Emmery, Chris Shivers, Alex something and a few others. Think only Marlon has 'made it' fair play to him.

i'm all good mate, coach the under 12's now, some of them are terrors but for the most part it's enjoyable, if i could rewind the clock 10 years and be involved playing for them again i would, no matter how bad we were at times :D

Archived