IGNORED

Make Your Mark For Eternity

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

As you may have heard over the last few days if you're already a member, the Supporters Trust is this week announcing an exciting opportunity for you to create an indelible record of your support for City that your fellow fans will see for generations to come.

Responding to views expressed by over 80% of fans in our stadium surveys, we're aiming - as you probably know - to 'Raise a Statue to Atyeo' at the new stadium.

And it's not only John Atyeo we're planning to honour. Many of the fans who help to make the statue possible will also be getting a very special name check on its plinth.

Your name could be there for eternity (click here for details).

plinth_full_600.jpg

Click pic for a gurt big image

Everyone booking space for a name will also get a certificate confirming the reservation, so it's also an ideal Christmas present for any other City fans in your life!

What's more, every statue fund donor is also eligible to become a Trust member for free.

John Atyeo played 645 times for City, scoring 351 goals over a career spanning 14 years with the club. We hope you will agree that such a 'City Great' deserves a statue in his honour at the new ground and that you will want to play a part in making this happen.

Image courtesy of Magic Man, he of BCFC T-Shirts

Just signed up! Hope as many as possible also do so. I never saw him play but recognise he was a very important figure in our history which makes us teh club we are today and when we move it will keep us in touch with our past slightly instead of just disregarding it.

• SC&T Board Members
Just signed up! Hope as many as possible also do so. I never saw him play but recognise he was a very important figure in our history which makes us teh club we are today and when we move it will keep us in touch with our past slightly instead of just disregarding it.

Cheers, Dan. Got your details. We'll be sending out certificates this weekend.

• SC&T Board Members
What a dilemma!

Do i just get one and put Newport Family on it (thus encompassing any future kids) or do i get two now, so that my name and my sons name are on it, but incur the wrath of my future junior reds??!!

You could always reserve one or two more spaces and leave specifying the names until nearer the time!! I guess it depends on how many future junior reds you're planning!

PS: Have replied to your PM.

• SC&T Board Members

Thanks to everybody who signed up for this yesterday ... it certainly kept me and our membership secretary very busy!

Don't forget, if you'd like to give somebody a Christmas present that is likely to last longer than any other ... i.e. their name on the statue plinth forever and a day, it's best to book the space ASAP. That way you can be sure that we'll be able to get your 'space reserved' certificate sent out to you PDQ, so that you can give it to them on Christmas Day.

Here's the page with all the details

Archived