IGNORED

Kalifa Cisse?

CiderEM

Intresting to see Kalifa Cisse getting fustrated with lack of first team football at reading, and is wanting a move away. He is a winger and has blistering pace but i dont know much else about his game. Any thoughts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ing/8390294.stm

I think you may have Cisse mixed up with Jimmy Kebe (who i would love to city in a city shirt) who is an out and out winger. I also like Jobi Mcanuff who plays for Reading aswell, somebody im sure we could have lured here in the summer..

In hindsight i wonder if GJ regrets letting owusu-abeyie go after that trial? Pericard was rightly let go and im baffled we even bothered giving him a trial as he is utter shite. But im sure Abeyie would have offered something on the left wing and add to that the fact he was a free agent it seemed a good deal. I think we let a good-un go there TBH.

Intresting to see Kalifa Cisse getting fustrated with lack of first team football at reading, and is wanting a move away. He is a winger and has blistering pace but i dont know much else about his game. Any thoughts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ing/8390294.stm

I'd definitely take a look if the price was right as he's a a player that can take the game by the scruff of the neck. We seem to have an over abundance of central holding midfield players and this lad has the craft to open up a defence with slide rule precision.

I'd definitely take a look if the price was right as he's a a player that can take the game by the scruff of the neck. We seem to have an over abundance of central holding midfield players and this lad has the craft to open up a defence with slide rule precision.

er you must be talking about a different Kalifa Cisse.... having watched him quite a lot at Reading this lad is a central midfielder who is no better than any of our players.

He's a holding midfielder - supposedly one which can also act as a play maker but never really saw much of that. He used to sit alongside Harper and try to knock balls into Kebe and Hunt. Never imposed himself on a game and always looked like he didn't enjoy the physical nature of English football... despite supposedly being a ball winner. Now if you want a creative midfielder being wasted at Reading Matejovsky is your man - class act but neither Coppell or Rodgers have found a system to play him in.

As other people have already mentioned if it's a lightening quick winger it's Kebe that he's on about..... he blows hot and cold and i don't think he's much better than Sproule IMO

Archived