IGNORED

East End Allocation

mightyreds89

I have just checked the offical capacity of the east end is 5.500.

We have given 1500 to Hartlepool with a possible extra 700 taking them to 2200.

If they sell all 2200 that leaves 3300 unused so why have we initially only put 1000 up for grabs to our own fans thats leaves 2200 un sold I know that we may get given more but surely we could say at least 2000 on offer now then possibly 500 more leaving a more than adaqute 700 for segregation...!

I dont know why they cannot just have one fence instead off 2 for segregation and a line of police and stewerds down each side of the fence!

There are many other grounds that have no fence just sheeted sgregation and a handful off stewerds..! Example Swindon in the main stand...!

Anyone agree!

Which side of the east end do you think we will get I want the williams side!

I have just checked the offical capacity of the east end is 5.500.

We have given 1500 to Hartlepool with a possible extra 700 taking them to 2200.

If they sell all 2200 that leaves 3300 unused so why have we initially only put 1000 up for grabs to our own fans thats leaves 2200 un sold I know that we may get given more but surely we could say at least 2000 on offer now then possibly 500 more leaving a more than adaqute 700 for segregation...!

I dont know why they cannot just have one fence instead off 2 for segregation and a line of police and stewerds down each side of the fence!

There are many other grounds that have no fence just sheeted sgregation and a handful off stewerds..! Example Swindon in the main stand...!

Anyone agree!

Which side of the east end do you think we will get I want the williams side!

east end holds 6000

and we were allocated 950 for h poole :dunno:

Archived