IGNORED

Ipswich

Abraham Romanovich

So you deny you said this then "Sno does not play CM for us. His passing isn't very good and his stamina is terrible" :whistle2:

You said this about the player you would pay £2 million or £2.5million or was it £3 million for.

For xxxxx sake :noexpression: £3 million for someone who cant pass, your words :whistle2:

Stick to kung fu, Bruce.

"Sno does not play CM for us."

True at the time I said it.

"His passing isn't very good"

"and his stamina is terrible"

There's a teeny weeny doubt about that one.

You said this about the player you would pay £2 million or £2.5million or was it £3 million for.

For xxxxx sake :noexpression: £3 million for someone who cant pass, your words :whistle2:

No, he can pass alright. He just hasn't done it very well so far, tho I didn't see last night's game, of course.

Stick to kung fu, Bruce.

:bruce_h4h:

So, wrong about 4-4-2, wrong about 4-3-3, wrong about where Sno plays, wrong about where Elliott plays, wrong about where Haynes plays, wrong about me not rating Sno...

Still insisting you're right about all these things when it's hilariously apparent to the entire forum you're not.

Impressive!

There's a teeny weeny doubt about that one.

No, he can pass alright. He just hasn't done it very well so far, tho I didn't see last night's game, of course.

:bruce_h4h:

So, wrong about 4-4-2, wrong about 4-3-3, wrong about where Sno plays, wrong about where Elliott plays, wrong about where Haynes plays, wrong about me not rating Sno...

Still insisting you're right about all these things when it's hilariously apparent to the entire forum you're not.

Impressive!

Well as your not the entire forum and you know nothing about Football i will carry on believing i am right. When you come on again start answering some of the questions i KEEP asking you.

Surely one of your sources :rofl2br::rofl2br: can come up with some answers :shocking:

Archived