IGNORED

Clarkson On Saturday

freezer

So, Clarkson played Saturday, and from what i saw he didn't look that good.

For a left midfielder - left wingback he looked out of place, and why was he wearing the number 9 shirt?

Is he related to David Clarkson, our summer signing, who is a striker?!

There is no way i can see him pushing Sno for his place in the side :noexpression:

So, Clarkson played Saturday, and from what i saw he didn't look that good.

For a left midfielder - left wingback he looked out of place, and why was he wearing the number 9 shirt?

Is he related to David Clarkson, our summer signing, who is a striker?!

There is no way i can see him pushing Sno for his place in the side :noexpression:

No he was clearly playing on the left hand side of a 3 up front as a target man, just like Sno has been :dunno::whistle2:

Sorry, silly me. I thought he was just another player being played out of position.

Sorry, i was being sarcastic, he was dumped left wing like sno but some people seem to think Sno is playing up front. Complete waste of time stickng a striker out on the left, he's going to be able to do sod all up there.

Sorry, i was being sarcastic, he was dumped left wing like sno but some people seem to think Sno is playing up front. Complete waste of time stickng a striker out on the left, he's going to be able to do sod all up there.

As was Trundle and showumni

Yeah again, if you want to bet me £100-£100 that Sno isn't playing inside left, I'm quite happy to take your money.

I'm gonna guess you'll just pretend that actually believing in what you write isn't as important as bluster like all the rest so I won't refer you to the thread.

You're assuming that Clarkson was told to play deep. He didn't start off playing deep. I think he moved deep partly because it was 6 vs 2 in the middle at that point and hoofing it just wasn't working.

Archived