IGNORED

Pulis Headbutt Allegation

Cardy

Its just said on Radio Bristol that the ex-City manager alledgedly headbutted James Beattie in the changing room on Saturday! No wonder the player has got his lawyer involved - I hope he take the nasty thug to the cleaners.

Obviously you were there and saw/heard everything then. I can completely understand where Pulis is coming from to be honest - to pay some **** £40K per week and then see him bellyache like a little baby because he has to come in and do some training instead of going out and getting p1$$ed on a pre-arranged do would annoy you for a start. And it makes you wonder what Beattie said in order for Pulis to come out and headbutt him - many of us have played football to a semi-reasonable level and have seen from one yard away or been involved in this type of incident at half time or full time. And I have NEVER EVER seen anyone headbutted for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in a football changing room.

Obviously you were there and saw/heard everything then. I can completely understand where Pulis is coming from to be honest - to pay some **** £40K per week and then see him bellyache like a little baby because he has to come in and do some training instead of going out and getting p1$ed on a pre-arranged do would annoy you for a start. And it makes you wonder what Beattie said in order for Pulis to come out and headbutt him - many of us have played football to a semi-reasonable level and have seen from one yard away or been involved in this type of incident at half time or full time. And I have NEVER EVER seen anyone headbutted for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in a football changing room.
I think Pulis has somewhat overacted, He cancelled their day off after the lost 2 nil away at the emirates WTF? Most teams will be happy to leave with a 2 nil defeat. Think Stoke are starting to get above their station.

Surely the peek of his baseball cap wouldn't of hurt that much?

According to the BBC reporter Pulis came out of the shower completely starkers and nutted Beatie.

One for the end of season DVD eh? :noexpression:

I think Pulis has somewhat overacted, He cancelled their day off after the lost 2 nil away at the emirates WTF? Most teams will be happy to leave with a 2 nil defeat. Think Stoke are starting to get above their station.

Unless you happen to know why Pulis cancelled their day off it is impossible to say he was wrong to do so.

According to the BBC reporter Pulis came out of the shower completely starkers and nutted Beatie.

Well there you go then, it is obvious.

Clearly Mr Beattie referred to his boss with the same name we all use for him.

Unfortunately, the shower was very cold, and this was therefore a little too close to the mark to take.

Rumours that Mr Pulis is considering changing his name to Hugh Jacok are not confirmed as yet......

Archived