IGNORED

Sproule Booking

Economou

Sorry, but its fairly obvious what you were implying and there are plenty of threads about that- some people are obsessed. Can we just have one evening of positive posting to reflect a positive performance please?

What was i implying then clever clogs? please tell me :dunno: . If you mention the words Gavin Williams you would be right.

If you assumed it was LJ you would be wrong, read all my previous posts re LJ and then you may see why.

What was i implying then clever clogs? please tell me :dunno: . If you mention the words Gavin Williams you would be right.

If you assumed it was LJ you would be wrong, read all my previous posts re LJ and then you may see why.

Ok, Ok :surrender: i was thinking you were talking about 'The Boy' and if you weren't i apologise for jumping to such conclusions. However, i still think it was a negative comment considering the result tonight

Ok, Ok :surrender: i was thinking you were talking about 'The Boy' and if you weren't i apologise for jumping to such conclusions. However, i still think it was a negative comment considering the result tonight

How can wondering if Gavin Williams will get a game against Reading be concieved as negative? considering hes probably our most positive midfielder.

Back to the original point. The whole taking your shirt off booking is absolutely bloody stupid, but... It has been a rule for many years, so when you score just don't take off your shirts off. Surely people would have got used to not removing clothing to celebrate by now?

Back to the original point. The whole taking your shirt off booking is absolutely bloody stupid, but... It has been a rule for many years, so when you score just don't take off your shirts off. Surely people would have got used to not removing clothing to celebrate by now?

It is ridiculous so why is the rule not changed ? Footy's emotional ffs.

It is ridiculous so why is the rule not changed ? Footy's emotional ffs.

Exactly, even when i have scored goals playing on a sunday morning its emotional, let alone infront of thousands of fans!

Pathetic rule but there we go thats fifa for you - full of bull shit.

Notwithstanding the fact that it's a bloody stupid rule, professional footballers have been aware about this for so long now that there's no reason to do it.

What part of removing your clothing is inherently linked with scoring a goal? It's just not, players do it knowing full well they will get booked and shouldn't do it.

Archived