IGNORED

Robbored Claims Moral Victory

Harry

Notorious Gary Johnson hater, admirer of Holloway and Gas Mini-Bus driver Robbored today boosted his internet-ego by claiming moral victory in his 4 year battle with Bristol City's highly respected Manager.

Robbored (who amazingly once acted as Chairman of Bristol City Supporters Club) has consistently shown his displeasure of Johnson's reign at Ashton Gate, claiming him to be a "Conference Manager".

Robbored's constant jibes and wittering on the City Forum have been so ever-present, that a number of other forum users seem to have been brain-washed, and began turning on their hero's.

However, Robbored has now taken his battle one step further and is convinced that the "Conference Manager" has taken his latest team tactics straight from his multiple whinging posts. I quote from his latest Topic 'Knock me down with a feather' :

"Johnson must have read the forum and took notice of what the faithfull have been saying about lack of width and pace and decided to change things at long last. I'll bet he's not taken as much stick from the fans anywhere he's been before and decided that it was time to let the shackles off."

Awfully sorry to rain on your parade Mr Red, but Mr Johnson has taken stick from your good self since day one of his employment, and he is immensely more qualified as a Football Manager than you will ever dream to be. Please don't delude yourself and others into thinking that he has taken fresh idea's from yours (and others) incredibly predictable posts. I think that between his multiple qualifications, experience and backroom staff he is perfectly aware of the frailties within the squad, and what is required to correct what has been a poor run of form.

Please don't try to claim this as a moral victory over your 4 year nemesis.

Bye.

Well, I'm stepping into the breach with Robbored. Robbored writes what needs to be written. My main gripe is that by not playing Sno and Hartley together in centre midfield - so as to accomodate Lee Johnson there - we've probably dropped at least 6 points this season. The victory against Leicester last night - without Lee Johnson - says it all. So I hope Lee Johnson isn't rotated back in for Saturday.

Ooooooo - Assistant manager in 'appease the fans' interview shocker.

Oh, I do love the gullible.

Anyhoo - only taking the piss out of those who actually believe they think they could do a better job than the best manager for 30 years.

But you also have to remember that Millen only ever goes with the flow and agrees with GJ otherwise he would get the sack!!!!

Notorious Gary Johnson hater, admirer of Holloway and Gas Mini-Bus driver Robbored today boosted his internet-ego by claiming moral victory in his 4 year battle with Bristol City's highly respected Manager.

Robbored (who amazingly once acted as Chairman of Bristol City Supporters Club) has consistently shown his displeasure of Johnson's reign at Ashton Gate, claiming him to be a "Conference Manager".

Robbored's constant jibes and wittering on the City Forum have been so ever-present, that a number of other forum users seem to have been brain-washed, and began turning on their hero's.

However, Robbored has now taken his battle one step further and is convinced that the "Conference Manager" has taken his latest team tactics straight from his multiple whinging posts. I quote from his latest Topic 'Knock me down with a feather' :

"Johnson must have read the forum and took notice of what the faithfull have been saying about lack of width and pace and decided to change things at long last. I'll bet he's not taken as much stick from the fans anywhere he's been before and decided that it was time to let the shackles off."

Awfully sorry to rain on your parade Mr Red, but Mr Johnson has taken stick from your good self since day one of his employment, and he is immensely more qualified as a Football Manager than you will ever dream to be. Please don't delude yourself and others into thinking that he has taken fresh idea's from yours (and others) incredibly predictable posts. I think that between his multiple qualifications, experience and backroom staff he is perfectly aware of the frailties within the squad, and what is required to correct what has been a poor run of form.

Bye.

Pathetic and unnecessary.

As with most people who can be bothered to post on this forum, they all have the success of City at heart. Managers put themselves up on the parapet to be shot at. They are not godlike beings to be worshipped. We'll all still be here when Johnson is long gone.

I would also add that "Mr Johnson" is a professional who gets paid a great deal of money to do what he does and I would suggest that any heat he takes from this forum is not going to cause him to lose sleep, nor should it.

Whether or not this thread is 'tongue-in-cheek', I find it offensive. I was given to understand that personal abuse is not tolerated on this forum - why is this thread still here?

If you want do discredit Robbored, counter his arguments with some of your own, rather than attacking his character and questioning his loyalty to a team he's supported for 20 years longer than you.

Bye.

Great Post

As with most people who can be bothered to post on this forum, they all have the success of City at heart. Managers put themselves up on the parapet to be shot at. They are not godlike beings to be worshipped. We'll all still be here when Johnson is long gone.

I would also add that "Mr Johnson" is a professional who gets paid a great deal of money to do what he does and I would suggest that any heat he takes from this forum is not going to cause him to lose sleep, nor should it.

Whether or not this thread is 'tongue-in-cheek', I find it offensive. I was given to understand that personal abuse is not tolerated on this forum - why is this thread still here?

If you want do discredit Robbored, counter his arguments with some of your own, rather than attacking his character and questioning his loyalty to a team he's supported for 20 years longer than you.

Personal abuse? where?

your boyfriend is quick enough to give critizism - he should be able to take it too!

Agree totally.

It seems to me that it's ok to give out abuse to people if they happen to be critical of the manager but if someone with that view steps even slightly out of line (like Ashtonyate) they are come down on like a tonne of bricks.

The positive point is that it makes it very easy to identify the people who aren't smart enough to make a real argument and therefore not worth reading.

Personal abuse? where?

your boyfriend is quick enough to give critizism - he should be able to take it too!

Good work that man i am so sick of coming on here i post very rarely nowadays as there is so much moaning i am not a "happy clapper" i am not a Johson lover or hater i am a man that gets behind the shirt and the players in those shirts. We all have off days but it seems in the world of football that our "lads" have to be perfect all the time that GJ has to do what we want well sorry folks but for BCFC to move forward we need unity team spirit and less sniping about particular players as we all are after the same outcome. Are we not ?????

Please don't delude yourself and others into thinking that he has taken fresh idea's from yours (and others) incredibly predictable posts.

They're predictable because they're highlighting blatantly obvious flaws. And he probably didn't take fresh ideas from this forum because the changes he made last night were verging on common sense.

Archived