IGNORED

What Was The Diffrence Against Leicester

tezOfCity

i didnt go to the game but everything ive heard suggests we played amazing. Just wondering what people think contributed to this performance, and how well leicester played etc etc.

For the record i think it was having a player who plays direct for 90 mins (sproule) gave us an extra cutting edge today that shows in the scoreline (i wouldnt hav predicted hed beat 4 men then smash the ball in the top corner tho :laugh:)

i didnt go to the game but everything ive heard suggests we played amazing. Just wondering what people think contributed to this performance, and how well leicester played etc etc.

For the record i think it was having a player who plays direct for 90 mins (sproule) gave us an extra cutting edge today that shows in the scoreline (i wouldnt hav predicted hed beat 4 men then smash the ball in the top corner tho :laugh:)

To be honest, I think Leicesters position in the league flatters them. I don`t particularly rate their management team. Having said that I went tonight expecting us to get a thumping, and all credit to our great manager, he pulled the rabbit out of the hat.

I work with loads of Leicester supporters who don`t think they are as good as their league position portrays. Mind you, I`m going to get some mileage out of it tomorrow. :winner_third_h4h:

Reading Leicester's forum beforehand they were worried about their fragile defence, particularly the full-backs who had something of a nightmare against Forest.

Perfect match to play Ivan then, and thankfully he was obviously in the mood to make the most of it. More of the same please Ivan.

Skuse moving into midfield seems key as well and he evidently had a storming match tonight.

On SSN they showed his wonder strike and then cut immediately to show him rampaging through the midfield to set up Sno.

He would have looked mighty impressive to any watching scouts tonight. :whistle2:

Archived