IGNORED

When, Where Can We See The Goals From Last Night?

bridgwaterEd

Looks like Points West isn't on iPlayer.

All 3 goals were superb. Sproule came in from the right, dribbled past three challenges and chipped the keeper from a few yards out.

Skuse's goal was a speculative shot from 35-40 yards from left of midfield, top corner.

Sno's goal was equally well taken, counter attack by City, lovely run and ball from Skuse.

Sproule's might make top 10 goals of the season.

Just seen the goals on player, all 3 were outstabnding.

The thing i can get my head around is skuseys goal. He never shoots. Watching the highlights I cannot believe he chose to have a pop. There have been hundreds of times he's been in way better positions and he doesnt shoot. I find that whole thing pretty crazy. But fair play to him. A wonderful decision and a wonderful hit. I just wish he'd have the confidence to have a go more often cos we've seen he clearly has the ability to do.

Well done BCFC a great nights football

Also to clarify i dont think Boom was really at fault for their goal. It was more gerkens for not coming out and closing the angle, if he'd have done that then it wouldn't have gone in as he hardly hit the ball, it trickled in.

Looks like Points West isn't on iPlayer.

All 3 goals were superb. Sproule came in from the right, dribbled past three challenges and chipped the keeper from a few yards out.

Skuse's goal was a speculative shot from 35-40 yards from left of midfield, top corner.

Sno's goal was equally well taken, counter attack by City, lovely run and ball from Skuse.

Sproule's might make top 10 goals of the season.

Sno's run and finish for his goal late in the game totally disproved your laughable assertions after the Ipswitch game that he is unfit and 'knackered' but I don't suppose you will admit that, will you?

Still hiding behind an assumed name too I see.

Archived