IGNORED

Watching The Play-off Game In Cardiff

WesM

I'm off to Cardiff on Saturday to watch the Challenge Cup Final. With our play-off game kicking off early evening, I am plainly not going to get back to Bristol in time to watch the game. I have resigned myself to watching the game in Cardiff, but I'm wondering if this is wise or indeed safe???

Think I might tape the game and get home asap!!

Any thoughts?

Leave early, there's plenty in the Dolman who could give you some tips..........
:o:dunno::whistle:^_^:D:dunno::dunno:

On a serious note i would get home to watch it. you could be lucky or you might end up with the nastiest piece of work around wanting to impress his mates when he's mob handed( and that goes for over here if a sadsag is lagered up and getting brave!

I'm off to Cardiff on Saturday to watch the Challenge Cup Final. With our play-off game kicking off early evening, I am plainly not going to get back to Bristol in time to watch the game. I have resigned myself to watching the game in Cardiff, but I'm wondering if this is wise or indeed safe???

Think I might tape the game and get home asap!!

Any thoughts?

You saints or wigwam mate having spent a few years in st Helens i'm a saint! Went to the challenge cup final a few years ago when it was in Edinburgh and wigwam won it but it was a quality weekend! Would have been there myself this weekend but the footie comes first and off to H'pool

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER

50-39

Given its challenge cup final day if you stay in the pubs around the ground - walkabout i would suggest is a good option for you you shouldnt really get any trouble. Far be it for me to stick up for any cardiff fans but believe or not they are not all soul crew scum - some of them are actually all right and given the large numbers of egg chasing northerners in situ i think you should be fine

Just dont stray towards tinnion park and any of the pubs tround there!!!

I live in cardiff and am good mates with a lot of their "lads". They are a good bunch an wont trouble you one bit. As long as you are not chopsy and giving your gob a work out you wil be fine.

The two lads i am going on holiday with are Cardiff and are routing for City to go up, they enjoyed the rivalry between us.

Avoid the borough, City Arms, Walkabout and generally St mary St. I would recommend Varsity bar which is just off queen st, I have bumped int City fans there before. The atmosphere is relaxed/students and they have cheap drinks comfy sofas and Plasma screens.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I remember watching a City match in Cardiff before in O'Neills and had no problem. I think it was one of 'their' pubs as some of the Cardiff players were in there.

If you're going by train then be weary of the streets around the train station which are usually 'patrolled'. If you're in the right pub i'm sure you'll be fine as these idiots usually only start on people who 'want some'.

You saints or wigwam mate having spent a few years in st Helens i'm a saint!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER

50-39

I'm a Wiganer!! C'mon the Cherry and Whites!!

Saints are on some serious form and I am worried...should be a good day. Shame about the play-off date, but I bought my challenge cup ticket in the knowledge that we'd finish 3rd and be away in the first leg.

Cheers!

Archived