IGNORED

Player Of The Half Season

Lack of Action Man

Hartley on his current form.

Think we're missing Sno more than we'd miss Hartley though, simply because we have about 3 players who can cover for Hartley and none who can do what Sno does for us. Also, we're not making use of the space Sno creates when he holds up the ball.

Just because Maynard's not scored for a few games, don't think you can overlook his contribution.

When you look at the other new signings eg Haynes, Gerken, Saborio & Nyatanga, plus the midfield (bar Marv) playing better, our squad is about 40% better than last year.

Skuse - most overrated player. MoM one game, poor the next.

Shortlist for me has to be Skuse, Hartley & Nicky. For me it's Skuse because he's been so consistent and his attitude, workrate and general level of performance has been outstanding. Having said that I think we'd miss Nicky more and without him we'd be significantly lower down the league. So maybe I just proved myself wrong!

Think we're missing Sno more than we'd miss Hartley though, simply because we have about 3 players who can cover for Hartley and none who can do what Sno does for us. Also, we're not making use of the space Sno creates when he holds up the ball.

Just because Maynard's not scored for a few games, don't think you can overlook his contribution.

When you look at the other new signings eg Haynes, Gerken, Saborio & Nyatanga, plus the midfield (bar Marv) playing better, our squad is about 40% better than last year.

laughable or what

So you dont rate Skuse but you do rate Saborio and Nyatanga. Surprised you managed to point out that Marv has been poor.

Maynard's easily been player of the season so far yet so few votes, strange.

There are a load of blinkers on this forum if anyone can say Skuse has been player of the half season it's beyond me, a couple of wonder goals doesn't make you a player. His passing is still a load of rubbish and yes he has a good engine, but his delivery of a ball is terrible.

For me it's either Orr, because when he is out of the defence we look absolutely shocking on the right hand side and he does actually bypass the midfield with his runs.

or

This may surprise peopel but McCallister, didn't have his best game on Saturday but overall he ahs been very solid as our left back.

There are a load of blinkers on this forum if anyone can say Skuse has been player of the half season it's beyond me, a couple of wonder goals doesn't make you a player. His passing is still a load of rubbish and yes he has a good engine, but his delivery of a ball is terrible.

For me it's either Orr, because when he is out of the defence we look absolutely shocking on the right hand side and he does actually bypass the midfield with his runs.

or

This may surprise peopel but McCallister, didn't have his best game on Saturday but overall he ahs been very solid as our left back.

:laugh: keep taking the tablets do you ever go to footie??????

So you dont rate Skuse but you do rate Saborio and Nyatanga.

I rate Skuse above both of them. His inconsistency is just annoying though. I'd play him ahead of Marv and rotate LJ & maybe Williams for games where we don't need a ball-winning sometimes brilliant sometimes poor midfielder.

I've always said Saborio will come good and there was some suggestion of that on Tuesday.

Maynard's easily been player of the season so far yet so few votes, strange.

I think he's been MVP as in most undroppable - and I've pointed out how many games he won for us in the 'broken' thread.

He's far from the finished article though.

Archived