IGNORED

Time To Get Down Ag Tomorrow Morning

sephjnr

Well if I'm going to be honest mate get down there for 6.30 am, theres little tickets left, why dont u book em over net?
Online booking is a goddamn joke- once I log into the site I get presented with a crap seat, and as soon as I go to book it it says "sorry, too few of those tix left". I refresh and the prompt to buy tickets for the match have magically disappeared.

Wonder if the wonderful AG filing staff is running the online ticket facility too :dunno:, and wonder why it's a crime to not have a season ticket or be a club member...

• Admin

Looking at it logically, Richard Gould has stated tonight that 5000 tickets have been saved for those visiting AG tomorrow. If EVERY person bought their full 4 tickets then as long as you aren't 1251st in the queue (roughly 5 hours down the line) then you should get your ticket. :dunno:

Looking at it logically, Richard Gould has stated tonight that 5000 tickets have been saved for those visiting AG tomorrow. If EVERY person bought their full 4 tickets then as long as you aren't 1251st in the queue (roughly 5 hours down the line) then you should get your ticket.  :dunno:
Thanks ^_^

Archived