IGNORED

Championship Stats

Economou

Had a quick look, quite interesting.

Nicky still top of shooting (on target) with 43. ten more than Fryatt.

City as a club are fifth in the shots on target stat.

Last year we had nine clean sheets at this stage but only six so far this season.

2nd most yellow cards with 37.

Only three clubs have used fewer players than us.

None of our players are in the top 20 assist-wise but McIndoe makes it at 16.

Oh, and Jamie McAllister was in the team of the week after the Ipswich game. Well done Macca, been excellent this season I reckon.

Attendance-wise, we are 15th. Ten teams averaging more than 20,000 and most are above us in the league. Derby more than double our average while Newcastle almost triple it !

Last year we had nine clean sheets at this stage but only six so far this season.

Oh, and Jamie McAllister was in the team of the week after the Ipswich game. Well done Macca, been excellent this season I reckon.

Attendance-wise, we are 15th. Ten teams averaging more than 20,000 and most are above us in the league. Derby more than double our average while Newcastle almost triple it !

Quite interesting stats, especially the yellow cards bit, wouldnt have thought that !!

Cheers for that.

Jd

Would love to know how they rate/grade a shot as i must of missed most of the ones at the gate . I cant really remember seeing an opposition keeper having to make a real save so far this season but can remember Deano saving a few.........

Would love to know how they rate/grade a shot as i must of missed most of the ones at the gate . I cant really remember seeing an opposition keeper having to make a real save so far this season but can remember Deano saving a few.........

Pretty much anything that would have went into the goal had the keeper not got his hands on it. Examples include free kicks that evade everyone and are easily caught by the keeper on the edge of his six yard box and thirty yard pea-rollers that would just about have carried over the line which the keeper could throw his cap on. If any goalkeeper has performed better and more often than Dean Gerken at Ashton Gate this season please let me know!!

unfortunately if you take that stat and compare it to maynards goal tally then it tells you something about his finishing in one on one situations

although millen would probably take those stats and have you believe we've just won the champions league and that we play just like chelsea

Danny Haynes has had at least two remarkable goalbound saves which are only visible on the replay, Ipswich being one and another a few matches ago where the ref gave a goal kick.

Archived