IGNORED

W B A V Q P R

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

I've been critical of the lack of entertainment from City this season and if I'm honest, last season as well. That criticisim does not detract in ny admiration for GJ, in turning the club around from one that appeared to be a leisure club, for pissheads and wasters, where player power seemed to dictate.

Watching tonights Sky game, I was entertained, two teams that used width, pace and passing, they also played long ball, a real mix in trying to achiexe the win. I really can't think of a game where we've been treated to 90 minutes that have passed so quickly.

So a question, was I entertained because I am a neutral watching, do you think that either WBA or QPR fans would have found it dull and boring (I'm not asking if they would be disatisfied with the result) or would they have, like me, been entertained?

I've been critical of the lack of entertainment from City this season and if I'm honest, last season as well. That criticisim does not detract in ny admiration for GJ, in turning the club around from one that appeared to be a leisure club, for pissheads and wasters, where player power seemed to dictate.

Watching tonights Sky game, I was entertained, two teams that used width, pace and passing, they also played long ball, a real mix in trying to achiexe the win. I really can't think of a game where we've been treated to 90 minutes that have passed so quickly.

So a question, was I entertained because I am a neutral watching, do you think that either WBA or QPR fans would have found it dull and boring (I'm not asking if they would be disatisfied with the result) or would they have, like me, been entertained?

They would've been entertained no doubt, and pi$$ed if they were a QPR fan! Ha! But yeah I see your point, its been made a lot, entertainment has been scarce for a while, in a strange way Sheff United at home was probably the most entertaining home match this year!

i dont think either of them teams have are mentelity get 1 nil up n defend defend defend , thats y apart from the odd game city arnt in games like that i think?

Both teams tend to play an open game, QPR were amazingly entertaining at Derby earlier in the season, won 4-2 I think.

Which makes our 1-0 home win against them a great result and also achieved in entertaining style. Not sure if this answers your question !

They would've been entertained no doubt, and pi$$ed if they were a QPR fan! Ha! But yeah I see your point, its been made a lot, entertainment has been scarce for a while, in a strange way Sheff United at home was probably the most entertaining home match this year!

Has to be Plymouth at home for me. Well the second half anyway :innocent06:

Archived