IGNORED

Cardiff

bartolona

Rumours of a transfer embargo about to be put in place over the bridge :dunno:

I have to say that Risdale appears to have come up trumps on this occasion. Cardiff have done a deal with Langstone that means affordable payments and an overall saving of £9 million on the debt. And in any case a transfer embargo won't bother them as much as it bothers us because they have an Academy that seems able to produce Championship plus standard players.

It wont be the end of them, they have a lot of value in their squad, Chopra, Ledley, Matthews.

Those alone could be worth as much as £10 million.

Although, if they don't go up this season where on earth are they going to get any money from to pay for next season if they have already got 10,000 season ticket sales in the bank. Seems to much of a gamble for me, but, if it goes well, they will be laughing.

It wont be the end of them, they have a lot of value in their squad, Chopra, Ledley, Matthews.

Those alone could be worth as much as £10 million.

Although, if they don't go up this season where on earth are they going to get any money from to pay for next season if they have already got 10,000 season ticket sales in the bank. Seems to much of a gamble for me, but, if it goes well, they will be laughing.

Nobody can accuse Mr R of not being willing to take a punt.

However if it goes tits up, we've seen what can happen.

Ridsdale always looks smug!!!

Mortgaged Leeds season ticket sales and that worked a treat for them.

They say a leopard doesn't chang it's spots - I've heard he has promised season tickets holders their money back if they don't get promotion. Total clown.

This was the deal they were offering until 31st Dec:

'Cardiff are selling ST's for next season and hope to raise 3 million to spend in the January transfer window. If they are promoted anyone buying next years ST before 31st Dec will get a full refund, so will watch PL footie for free plus they will be guarenteed a price freeze for 5 years'.

I don't know if they are now offering money back whether they get promoted or not, if so that sounds a good deal! :D

This was the deal they were offering until 31st Dec:

'Cardiff are selling ST's for next season and hope to raise 3 million to spend in the January transfer window. If they are promoted anyone buying next years ST before 31st Dec will get a full refund, so will watch PL footie for free plus they will be guarenteed a price freeze for 5 years'.

I don't know if they are now offering money back whether they get promoted or not, if so that sounds a good deal! :D

I stand corrected - but still a crazy offer.

Sounds to me as though they are living off their credit cards. They need to raise funds to pay the tax man in January, but how are they going to pay wages and NI an refund season ticket money, where's that money coming from?

Archived