IGNORED

Everydays A Big Letdown

leadman

i come home from work and expect city to have picked a new player up, it never happens, we wont go foreward without at least one new player, nothing will change, after danny said he didnt want robins, something i agree with, then he comes out with" there are two other areas were looking at".

if we dont hurry up and pick someone up it will be to late

Agree, it seems to me that there are many decent players who could do a job for City that are 'slipping through the net' because of the incompetence of the City staff. Leon Knight, Michael McIndoe and Leon Britton to name just a few.

As it takes an eternity to download anything from the official site i've stopped looking on there for stories.  What is Wilson saying?  Has he trotted out his favourite line about reinforcements being 'only a phonecall away' yet?

Not quite.

But he is looking forward to being able to chose from a squad that has been 'boosted' which is 'significant' by the fact that injured players are returning :clap:

Not quite.

But he is looking forward to being able to chose from a squad that has been 'boosted' which is 'significant' by the fact that injured players are returning :clap:

So we can expect some Champagne football on Saturday then? Beautiful flowing moves that carve the hapless Brighton defence to pieces? Some understanding of where colleagues are likely to be positioned? A bit of grit and determination perhaps?

Or

Just a few more options for who Tony Butler can launch 60 yard upfield tonks towards!

my opinion is although i might be wrong is as long as the directors and major shareholders are not losing money fine. the club is in desperate need of a major cash injection , until that happens we are not going anywhere,regardless of what manager or players at our disposal.I'm just glad that certain players are actually playing for the club and not just happy to pick up a very overrated paypacket.

It is frustrating that nothing APPEARS to be happening especially (as most have said) something needs to change.

However, we did all feel the same pre-season, there was rumour, speculation and suddenly within a short time, Miller and Wilkshire were City players (which everybody was certainly happy about at the time).

I spose all i'm saying is things can change quickly; fingers crossed. :clap:

While I agree we need a midfielder that can create and score goals at a rate of about 10-12 a season, I don't necessarily agree we need to get someone in.

We have sufficient talent at the club to cover all positions. All that is lacking is finding the right formation, a bit of confidence and some luck.

We can win this league with the players we have right now - it's just a case of getting them to believe it themselves, which I assume is where Wilson and Barlow comes in... ;)

Come the end of the season, I think we will be toasting Wilkshire as the goal-scoring midfielder and Miller as our striker saviour.

:clap:

I think we should change two positions

1. Centre Back - Tony Butler is past is best and making too many mistakes, although I dont think we need to go in the transfer market to replace him. I think Hill or Fortune would do a good job.

2. Right Midfield/Wing - Since you know who left, no one has really performed well in that position. I'd like to see city sign a quick creative player.........but can we afford it?

Archived