IGNORED

Xbox 360

Rocky

Been out of the game loop for years now but have bought myself a 360 for xmas..

What games would you recommend, prefer the stealth/killing type of games!

What's the best footy game out?

I had COD MW2 with it and have now completed it, also had Forza 3 but not too much into racing games so sold it.

I have spotted The Darkness which looks good?

Assassins Creed 2? Plenty of stealth and killing in that one. Batman: Arkham Asylum is excellent, also some stealth and combat in there as well.

Darkness was average when it came out a couple of years ago but you can pick it up for under a tenner these days so probably worth a look if your interested.

Have a nose at http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/ if you need a quick catchup on whats been out this year and whats worth picking up.

Been out of the game loop for years now but have bought myself a 360 for xmas..

What games would you recommend, prefer the stealth/killing type of games!

What's the best footy game out?

I had COD MW2 with it and have now completed it, also had Forza 3 but not too much into racing games so sold it.

I have spotted The Darkness which looks good?

if you want some cheap older games you cant go far wrong with oblivion game of the year edition play as a stealth character and metal gear solid 4 is still a good game im getting assassin creeds 2 for christmas but it will do exactly what it says on the tin enchanted 2 is a brilliant game and definitely worth a purchase thats all i can think of for now

Archived