IGNORED

Why Bother?

Lack of Action Man

Well? Why should I bother forking out on season tickets for the things I get in return: crap football, crap results, a mile walk from the ground or a 70 QUID fine? Yeah merry christmas my ass.

We get to see what a good Goalkeeper Dean Gerken is every week. Apart from that the football ain't worth f00k all and is showing NO sign whatsoever of improving. We have had 18 months of "anti-football" and on a personal level I'm not sure how much more I can put up with. I definitely won't be going to the FA Cup game and shelling out more cash thats for sure. F00k that.

It would seem that quite a few people wont be going to the cup game. They shoot horses don't they?

Me and my mate were saying after the game, that if it wasnt for the day as a whole ( the 10 pints throughout the day) we wouldnt bother watching that shit!. Not many pay on the day will be watching that crap.

The players are giving 100% but the they do not know where they are meant to be playing and why???

Johnson seems to think he is a tactical genius???

I dont think so and nor does 14,000 others who could see Reading's equalizer a mile off???

Row K, Williams, Gazza, "if" you want a chat about Tactics Gazza - YOU TOTAL MUPPET

The players are giving 100% but the they do not know where they are meant to be playing and why???

Johnson seems to think he is a tactical genius???

I dont think so and nor does 14,000 others who could see Reading's equalizer a mile off???

Row K, Williams, Gazza, "if" you want a chat about Tactics Gazza - YOU TOTAL MUPPET

Why are you so agressive and rude? Everybody is fed up with the current scenario.

Archived