IGNORED

Doherty Linked To City Ground Move

darling

One of my housemates is a Forest fan and seems to think that Joe Kinnear will make a summer move for Tommy Doc as hes looking for a tough tackling midfielder. I have'nt found the link but apparently its the talk around Nottingham at the moment. Hope it aint true but I've got a feeling it may be given Kinnears comments about Tommy when he was manager at Luton. Anyone know anything? One thing is for sure, he will go if we don't go up, but will definitely stay if promoted.

One of my housemates is a Forest fan and seems to think that Joe Kinnear will make a summer move for Tommy Doc as hes looking for a tough tackling midfielder. I have'nt found the link but apparently its the talk around Nottingham at the moment. Hope it aint true but I've got a feeling it may be given Kinnears comments about Tommy when he was manager at Luton. Anyone know anything? One thing is for sure, he will go if we don't go up, but will definitely stay if promoted.
Why is it for sure that he will go if we dont get promoted? Do you know this or are you imagining this to be the case?

Guest redrum

Well I live within half a mile of the City ground, and know many Forest season ticket holders some of whom are personal friends with the Forest players.

They all think what you're saying is a pile of pants I'm afraid.

forest aint got any money have they? so where are they going to get £750,000+
Have Forest not agreed to sell Andy Reid for £10m to Tottenham??

That would then surely free up some money for transfers.

I think the stress is cos we all know that if we don't go up there is a chance of Tommy leaving, which would be a real shame. But I would have thought we'd hold out for a bit more than 750K for him, surely ?
Not only Tommy leaving, but I'd imagine Coles and Phillips would have envious eyes cast upon them as well. Could include Aaron Brown in that if he weren't injured.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think Tommy and Phillips could have some people interested, however Coles hasn't lived up to last season I feel.

There's not many players in our first team that clubs at a higher level would look at, though I think we will find it easier shipping out unwanted fringe players.

Archived