IGNORED

It's Becoming A Chore

SnozRobin

I was glad McCindoe left, becaue I assumed we'd replace him, however we didn't which clearly was a terrible decision. As for Sproule I rate him more than most but the fact people want him to start atm is testament to how we've gone downhill as 2 years ago people grew frustrated with him but now he's the ONLY natural winger we have and therefore people are begging for him to play!

Its hard to judge players performances without knowing the tactics and instructions they have been given. Sno for example played awesome 2 games ago when he played in the centre and allowed to float..

Its hard to judge players performances without knowing the tactics and instructions they have been given. Sno for example played awesome 2 games ago when he played in the centre and allowed to float..

I couldn't agree more. It is obvious to me that EVander Sno is a hughely talented and effective CM player however he does not work in a formation where he is used as either a winger or forced out wide constantly. I'm not quite sure how this was relevant mind...

Archived