IGNORED

Poor League

Roadrunner

Most football pundits up and down the country agree this is an poor league. Newcastle lead the way not because they are an outstanding team, but because the rest of the teams in the league are just average. At the moment i would not put us as high as average. Yes the truth hurts, but thats the case. I am not blaming the players, fans or board, it down to the managment. With a new ground not to far away, would we fill it, playing the type of football we are playing at the moment NO. If you think i am talking rubbish, then wake up and smell the coffee. SL and the board will not put up with this for much longer, they can't.

Most football pundits up and down the country agree this is an poor league. Newcastle lead the way not because they are an outstanding team, but because the rest of the teams in the league are just average. At the moment i would not put us as high as average. Yes the truth hurts, but thats the case. I am not blaming the players, fans or board, it down to the managment. With a new ground not to far away, would we fill it, playing the type of football we are playing at the moment NO. If you think i am talking rubbish, then wake up and smell the coffee. SL and the board will not put up with this for much longer, they can't.

So, when someone runs away with the league it's a poor league - just like the past couple of seasons when it was deemed a poor league because, err, no-one was running away with it. Good times.

I expect West Brom to drop away so I'd say only Newcastle and now Forest look like they are going places. It might be a poor league in terms of quality, but in terms of competition the Championship is rocking along nicely. With teams from position 2 down to 9 still in with every chance of promotion.

Its an extremely competetive league, and I'd say it has a good standard. It does look like Newcastle will win the league but any of 3 or 4 teams can get second IMO and another 10 or so can get playoffs. There's also around 8 teams that can go down. The standard of the league is debateable but whether or not it's competitive isn't.

If that was true then yes the truth would hurt but as its a bunch of old tosh then it doesn't really matter.

I don't see how anyone can say its a poor league - poor league compared to what? the top tier with there countless millions? Newcastle do have an outstanding team in this league because it is made up of top tier class players the same as West Brom the rest of the league is made up of 2nd tier class players the odd one having a top tier class player or 2 or maybe a 3rd tier player or 2.

So your saying that bar Newcastle everyone in the league is average? surly some teams have to be better and some teams would be worse for the table to pan out as it does with the worse teams at the bottom and the best teams at the top and by definition and relative to this league then not everyone can be average (we are according to our current league position - but the current league position doesn't really matter, it only matters after everyone has played everyone)!

This is a very competitive league once you leave Newcastle out of it and if that means that it is poor then I wish that the top tier was a bit poorer because you pretty much know where everyone is going to finish before the season has kicked off in that league.

Its not important to fill the new stadium strait away and anyone thinking that this will happen is delusional as far as i'm concerned (and i'm sure some will use it as a big stick to beat the club they pretend to love) because its not going to happen even if we were playing like Barcelona. The new stadium is all about non match day revenue.

Pundit generally know jack about football, most of them are Chelsea fans and dont care about football outside London.

Anyways, what you gonna do about it? Cry? It is what it is and than is the 3rd most supported league in Europe below Prem leage and La lega. Might i aslo remind you the prem has teams like

Bolton

Sjoke

Hull

Burnley

Portsmouth

Sunderland

Blackburn

Wolves

Wigan

I wount pay to attend any of those grounds. I would Forest, Leeds, Charlton, Norwich, Newcastle, Cardiff, QPR, Palarse, West Brom.

Pundit generally know jack about football, most of them are Chelsea fans and dont care about football outside London.

Anyways, what you gonna do about it? Cry? It is what it is and than is the 3rd most supported league in Europe below Prem leage and La lega. Might i aslo remind you the prem has teams like

Bolton

Sjoke

Hull

Burnley

Portsmouth

Sunderland

Blackburn

Wolves

Wigan

I wount pay to attend any of those grounds. I would Forest, Leeds, Charlton, Norwich, Newcastle, Cardiff, QPR, Palarse, West Brom.

Not even to watch City play? Ive been to Burnley, Stoke and Wolves and they were all good fun away days

Bolton

Sjoke

Hull

Burnley

Portsmouth

Sunderland

Blackburn

Wolves

Wigan

Well then it's a bit rich to tell people who ARE PREPARED TO PAY AND DO PAY ON A REGULAR BASIS to watch Bristol City at these types of grounds that their constructive criticism is unwanted and that they would be better off f00king off and supporting the Gas.

I wouldn't say it is a poor league because it is a good league but Newcastle's quality and depth is brilliant. We need to be better a by a HUGE MARGIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Bolton

Sjoke

Hull

Burnley

Portsmouth

Sunderland

Blackburn

Wolves

Wigan

I don't know if you mean to watch City or just generally? And may I ask why on earth you wouldn't pay to watch Sunderland? A very nice ground with reasonable prices? And how on earth you'd pay to go to Selhurst and not some of the above is laughable.

I wouldnt say it was a poor league, but i'd certainly say it was a very even league.

The top two apart, I genuinly dont think theres much seperating anyone else.

A few years ago in this league you'd have teams like Reading, Portsmouth, Man City and Sunderland that would totally storm the league with 100+ points, and also the likes of Stockport Rotherham and Brighton who were relegated with barely 30 points.

There isnt that gap now.... Although there arent any quality teams anymore there isnt really any very poor teams either like there were then.

I think League 1 is very strong this season, and next year with maybe Leeds, Charlton, Norwich, Huddersfield, MK etc possibly coming up, this division will be stronger.

You make some very sweeping statements here - who are these pundits up and down the country.

Because the other teams are very similar in standard with all capable of beating their opponents does this make it poor or competetive?

With regard to the new stadium - are you complainingabout building it or just having another rant at the poor entertainment at the moment?

Archived