IGNORED

Trundle

Pederho ll

Somebody mentioned to me yesterday that Swansea were not going to be buying Trundle in the January transfer window and that he would be returning to us.

Anybody else heard this?.......If this is true, do you think his recent goal scoring exploits would be enough to get him back in the team/bench?

Somebody mentioned to me yesterday that Swansea were not going to be buying Trundle in the January transfer window and that he would be returning to us.

Anybody else heard this?.......If this is true, do you think his recent goal scoring exploits would be enough to get him back in the team/bench?

I haven't heard this, I know it was looking unlikely they'd sign him but after his recent form it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to take him off our hands, and I'd have thought we'd let him go on the cheap. However if he does come back I think he'll probably gain a spot on the bench for a while but you never know, depends how he fits in with Johnson's 'plans'.

Trundle imo opinion is a crafty little shi*e who is really getting on my nerves and imo robbing the club

Hes playing for a local rival team who are ABOVE us in the league

He openly admits wanting to leave to join swansea (not really a problem on its own in normal circumstances tho tbf)

Whenever he is on loan from us he never speaks fondly of our club

He is on a very large contract for a player in our team, if he wants to leave so bad and we want him to leave why wont he accept mutual termination of his contract which has almost certainly been offered? answer, because each week he looks in his bank account and sees a fat wedge in there from bcfc, whilst scorin goals for swansea.

The fact that he didnt work out for us is not the issue, that happens sometimes. But his continual lack of respect for the club, and the fact that swansea are using him to make fools out of us is nothing short of humiliating.

Use him or lose him but DONT let him play for swansea at OUR expense!

Thats our fault for loaning him out to a team in the same division.

Thats wat i forgot to add to my post:

dont just blame trundle himself, but i am absolutely furios at the management on this one!

[had one o those moments where one minute i knew wat i was going to write and the next it was GONE, must be the season :drunk2: haha]

Trundle imo opinion is a crafty little shi*e who is really getting on my nerves and imo robbing the club

Hes playing for a local rival team who are ABOVE us in the league

He openly admits wanting to leave to join swansea (not really a problem on its own in normal circumstances tho tbf)

Whenever he is on loan from us he never speaks fondly of our club

He is on a very large contract for a player in our team, if he wants to leave so bad and we want him to leave why wont he accept mutual termination of his contract which has almost certainly been offered? answer, because each week he looks in his bank account and sees a fat wedge in there from bcfc, whilst scorin goals for swansea.

The fact that he didnt work out for us is not the issue, that happens sometimes. But his continual lack of respect for the club, and the fact that swansea are using him to make fools out of us is nothing short of humiliating.

Use him or lose him but DONT let him play for swansea at OUR expense!

Merry Christmas!

Archived