IGNORED

Uh Oh I'm In Trouble

we8gas

Its worth a try but i know i got no hope. My friend was going to que up down AG today to get tickets but i told him i would get him one online last night,anyway my friend booked them last night and didnt get him as i forgot to tell him to get an extra ticket!doh, my mate is pretty gutted saying "he will watch it on sky now,dont worry about it" how guilty does that make me feel! any spare tickets for the dolman to get the guilty shame off me?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

nows the time to weigh up your options :

1) is he really that good a mate ? if so give him YOUR ticket .

2) Football has got to come first , especially due to the impotrance of the game

All depends how guilty you feel , if your that Guilty id give him your ticket

me Myself would go to the game , plenty more people out there to make friends with :dunno:

i feel really guilty but theres no way hes having my ticket :dunno: I'm too selfish for that,maybe there will be some left when the bcfc phone lines open open friday :dunno: if not i could always ignore him for a few days until he forgets about it ^_^ just hope we done win 6-0 or something and hes missed out on a cracker :o

*nudge nudge*

Get him my ticket in the Atyeo G block... just tell him that they had just ran out of the allocation of Dolman tickets.

He'll love it in there anyway, nice and loud, bit of atmosphere ^_^

As I posted earlier, it's going at face value (£11.50). Get back to me if you want it :dunno:

Archived