IGNORED

Too Many Changes Too Often

kelbcfc

ok 3 changes today and although outplaying qpr its another defeat.

i suppose our leader will make 3 or 4 more changes again,and then another formation.

im no manager but i always thought that with a settled team and settled formation you would get the best out of the players.

so it leads me to the conclusion that gj does not know his best 11 or formation.

maybe we have too many players.

thoughts and not insults please

:englandsmile4wf::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::englandsmile4wf:

Williams-in as johno was ill and snow was not mentally fit enough to get through 90 mins

Saba-in to try and cope with the three 6ft+ defenders they had

Danny on the right as it was thought he could drift into attack more than sproule could.

You know little to nothing about football tactics. Our best eleven will change depending on the opposition. You are a supporter,no doubt, not a manager. Stick to what you do best and let one of the best managers we have ever had do his job.

Williams-in as johno was ill and snow was not mentally fit enough to get through 90 mins

Saba-in to try and cope with the three 6ft+ defenders they had

Danny on the right as it was thought he could drift into attack more than sproule could.

You know little to nothing about football tactics. Our best eleven will change depending on the opposition. You are a supporter,no doubt, not a manager. Stick to what you do best and let one of the best managers we have ever had do his job.

why should we have to change our team our team to suit the opposition????

lets just play our best 11 and let them worry about us.

i know changes happen due illness,injuries etc but why tinker wiyh the formation all the time?

surely the resrves and youth teams learn the same styles,so in that case when someone is injured there place can be taken with little effect on the structure of the team.

i agree with you that gj has done a good job but remind you that it is he who has brought in most of these players.

I'm sure I really get your point? You questioned why he mad 3 changes and I explained.

All teams at every level need to adapt formations andplayers depending on teams they are playing. The stronger teams have to tinker less as they can afford to employ players who are more rounded. Sadly we are nog that lucky. At Leicester we combatted against two very quick strikers by suing lewin and fonts and a very sucessfull offside trap. Imagine those tactics against adebola?

I could talk about various scernarios all

day but fear it would do no good. We all have oppinions on football and generally the ones who get paid thousands ofpounds a week are the ones with the most knowledge...not us near fans.

I'm sure I really get your point? You questioned why he mad 3 changes and I explained.

All teams at every level need to adapt formations andplayers depending on teams they are playing. The stronger teams have to tinker less as they can afford to employ players who are more rounded. Sadly we are nog that lucky. At Leicester we combatted against two very quick strikers by suing lewin and fonts and a very sucessfull offside trap. Imagine those tactics against adebola?

I could talk about various scernarios all

day but fear it would do no good. We all have oppinions on football and generally the ones who get paid thousands ofpounds a week are the ones with the most knowledge...not us near fans.

appologies for how badly this is written, it's not that easy typing on my phone in the car!!!

Archived