IGNORED

If....

Guest bcfc_dryblackthorn

Guest bcfc_dryblackthorn

go up this season, and i know it still is a very big IF, how do you think we would cope in division 1 ? Would we go straight back down, or take to the division like wigan, cardiff, preston and reading have done in previous seasons ?

I personally think it would be a struggle and we would be in and around the relegation area for most of the season, but with a few summer signings to strengthen our strikeforce, hopefully we could have a stable season and hold our own like stoke have this season.

But then again if we failed to gain promotion this time round, would we bounce back and get an automatic spot in div 2 ? With the likes of plymouth qpr and one of swindon brighton and hartlepool gone i can't see any problems, but then hull city could take to the division, and i think a new look sheff wed if ken bates gets involved will also be strong, not forgetting walsall tranmere etc who will also be near the top, and if a few of our stronger players do decide to leave would be in for a fight for the play offs ?

As i say it is a big IF we go up, but just wondered what your views on city's future are whatever happens over the next couple of weeks...

Let's just hope we go up and don't have to face the heartache of last year again

Archived