IGNORED

When Is It Time For A Change ?

City1970

Today was probably the easiest forecast of the season. Even an under par QPR were too strong for City.

Yet again the team selection was changed, but the formation and tactics never change.

We have good youngsters out on loan who may not ever get a chance under Gary Johnson. We have £1.7M of Gary Johnsons signings out on loan, obvoisly not good enough in Johnsons eyes.

Johnson keeps rotating the crap like Williams, Sproule and Johnson. It appears the latter may have been given Christmas off to spend time with the family. I also expect to see him back early in January.

I believe it is time for change preferably while we are still in the Championship.

Johnson blames the players today, last week it was us supporters to blame for being too quiet and negative. Johnson needs a reality check, I believe it is partly his formation, tactics and the lack of determination that is failing us.

Somebody like Curbishley or Copple could come in and take us to the next level.

I do have faith in Mr Lansdown and I believe he and his directors will put the club before their loyalty to the manager.

Our good players like Maynard, Hartley, Haynes and Clarkson are showing signs of frustration.

Get our good young players back from loans and purchase a good winger (myth) play 442 and we might survive this season.

Maynard, Haynes and Clarkson need good service.

The attitude of look where we were blah blah is also failing us. We need to look ahead and not dwell on where we were 3 seasons ago.

If enough of us put the pressure on we can get rid of Johnson

There are like minded ppl who love this club to bits who will stand up and be counted every week

There are also a few who oppose us but each week they are becoming less and less despite their abuse they aim at others.

Stand firm until we rid our club of Johnson i say

There are like minded ppl who love this club to bits who will stand up and be counted every week

There are also a few who oppose us but each week they are becoming less and less despite their abuse they aim at others.

Unbelievable

It's now a personal vendetta against the manager judging by this bile.

I really am glad i give this forum a wide berth most of the time. :disapointed2se:

Stand firm and unite against the manager? That's going to do a fat lot of good right now isn't it? We may be shite but abusing the manager and trying to force him out will do nothing to change fortunes on the pitch. Unbelievable tripe.

I've started thinking that GJ has gone as far as he can with us, but this post is complete and utter

Steady on. This really is not a sensible way to look at things.

Interesting Curbishley keeps getting mentioned. I'd make two points on that:

- Firstly, surely a lesson to be learnt on the stability he brought to Charlton and the direction they have gone since he left.

- Secondly, he was despised by West Ham fans for the boring, shite football they played in his tenure there.

I say it's time for a change spice it up again there's dead wood in the squad.

move some on we have too much of the same in midfield. thats the biggest problem.

cash in on Marv, move his son on, cause Skuse is much better then him now.

do a sneaky one and line up Sparky to take us to the next level.

Roll on Jan.

Today was probably the easiest forecast of the season. Even an under par QPR were too strong for City.

Yet again the team selection was changed, but the formation and tactics never change.

We have good youngsters out on loan who may not ever get a chance under Gary Johnson. We have £1.7M of Gary Johnsons signings out on loan, obvoisly not good enough in Johnsons eyes.

Johnson keeps rotating the crap like Williams, Sproule and Johnson. It appears the latter may have been given Christmas off to spend time with the family. I also expect to see him back early in January.

I believe it is time for change preferably while we are still in the Championship.

Johnson blames the players today, last week it was us supporters to blame for being too quiet and negative. Johnson needs a reality check, I believe it is partly his formation, tactics and the lack of determination that is failing us.

I do have faith in Mr Lansdown and I believe he and his directors will put the club before their loyalty to the manager.

Our good players like Maynard, Hartley, Haynes and Clarkson are showing signs of frustration.

Get our good young players back from loans and purchase a good winger (myth) play 442 and we might survive this season.

Maynard, Haynes and Clarkson need good service.

The attitude of look where we were blah blah is also failing us. We need to look ahead and not dwell on where we were 3 seasons ago.

Whats the point in giving the manager stick, it makes the whole club down including the players.

"Yes" the so called football is crap, players heads are dropping, with being asked to play to a system that clearly is not working.

We have a chairman who knows how to sit back, and would not hesitate to correct things if he sees us going into a downfall.

He will not see all his good work go to waste, if it did, he would walk!

GJ has promised we will see exciting football against Watford. If we end up watching same old rubbish and do not get the result we all need, it would be a waste of time booing anyone off the field.

Just dont bother turning up for the Cardiff game, fans staying away will have a better result then slagging people off.

Lets just wait and see what kind of players GJ is trying to sign. (if any) in the transfer window, we all know where we are lacking. A good left winger would give us the 442 we need.

Archived