IGNORED

Christian Roberts

Wardie

Looking good :P

Re the CR photo with the three of you on pitch sidelines during warm up, am I allowed a claim to fame that I was standing next to you when you took that photo ?????

If only I knew at the time, I feel sooooo honoured now !!!!! :rolleyes:

we are glad that we are recieving good feedback for the website, and surely will become famous faces down the gate from now on! :rolleyes:

Chris Rocks! dont forget to play welsh squad selector on bbc sport website and put Robbo in your team!

I have seen him and his bro on the beer in Cardiff, he tried to chat up an ex girlfriend of mine with the line of "tomorrow you can wake up and tell your mates you slept with a famous footballer"

" Prefer to tell my mates that I laughed at the biggest gypo with the worst chat up line ever, now **** off.

The bloke is a gypsy.

I have seen him and his bro on the beer in Cardiff, he tried to chat up an ex girlfriend of mine with the line of "tomorrow you can wake up and tell your mates you slept with a famous footballer"

" Prefer to tell my mates that I laughed at the biggest gypo with the worst chat up line ever, now **** off.

The bloke is a gypsy.

What's the matter with u ?? Ex girlfriends are fair game surely - I'd be flattered if an ex bird of mine shagged the Welsh wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived