IGNORED

Stroll On January!

Sampson City Reds

As it has been doom and gloom on here for the past few weeks with poor performances and results and with us slipping down the league I am now loking forward to January a new year and the opening of the transfer window and hopefully we can start talking postively with the signing of a few quality players and losing the dead wood and hopefully the start of Citys turn around for the season.

Heres to 2010 being Bristol City's year and heres to all the City fans here on OTIB happy new year!!

As it has been doom and gloom on here for the past few weeks with poor performances and results and with us slipping down the league I am now loking forward to January a new year and the opening of the transfer window and hopefully we can start talking postively with the signing of a few quality players and losing the dead wood and hopefully the start of Citys turn around for the season.

Heres to 2010 being Bristol City's year and heres to all the City fans here on OTIB happy new year!!

I see you are more of a transfer window hoper, than a play off grasper; there is always hope I suppose :read:

The way I see it is that every club will be looking to strengthen in January, so that kind of cancels out any improvements we may make. Anyway, a Happy New Year to you and let's hope for something to smile about next year, because this one has been truly awful.

Why are you so looking forward to the window opening? The loan window has been open for months yet we have failed to bring anyone in. We will then hear the usual excuses about how clubs like to hang on to players till late on in the window(They then never seem to let them go to us) Prices are inflated blah blah blah.

Archived