IGNORED

Hartley: The Boy Is Class

coxyboy

Thought the lad worked his socks off today. two games in the days for a 32 year old. You wont see a better free kick for some time and thought he was the only one who did not look like he was nervous in the final ten minutes and showed his experiance. Pure class today Harts, well done mate

Thought we did play better today, and at times passed the ball well but we keep giving the ball away. Thought Skuse was great today as well. Still that sick feeling of another last minute goal! I think GJ has taken us as far as he can but he aint going anywhere so lets back the manager and the boys.

Thought the lad worked his socks off today. two games in the days for a 32 year old. You wont see a better free kick for some time and thought he was the only one who did not look like he was nervous in the final ten minutes and showed his experiance. Pure class today Harts, well done mate

Thought we did play better today, and at times passed the ball well but we keep giving the ball away. Thought Skuse was great today as well. Still that sick feeling of another last minute goal! I think GJ has taken us as far as he can but he aint going anywhere so lets back the manager and the boys.

Good post - McAllister deserves the hairdryer treatment from GJ though - absolutely shocking today.

Hartley and Skuse were a cut above today. It's sad that so much of our 'football' goes over their heads.

McAllister also needs some competition. He was awful today and the constant need to get it on his left nearly got us in to trouble several times.

Hopefully we can get a morale boosting win against a very out of form Cardiff team and if you think GJ is tactically inept then you should thank god we don't have Dave Jones!

Hartley and Skuse were a cut above today. It's sad that so much of our 'football' goes over their heads.

McAllister also needs some competition. He was awful today and the constant need to get it on his left nearly got us in to trouble several times.

Hopefully we can get a morale boosting win against a very out of form Cardiff team and if you think GJ is tactically inept then you should thank god we don't have Dave Jones!

Dave Jones has them in 4th in the league?? Seriously though, fair play to them blowing a 4 goal advantage!

Dave Jones has them in 4th in the league?? Seriously though, fair play to them blowing a 4 goal advantage!

I know quite a few Cardiff fans and pretty much all of them think that when it comes to tactics/substitutions he is pretty dreadful. Obviously he has done very well as their league position shows but they are in poor form at the moment and hopefully we can take advantage on Saturday.

I do agree, thought McAllister was very poor today. I think that we do not have enougth competition for either full back. I like Brad but the only competition is Skuse and he is wasted there. Time now for a left back to push McAllister and I imagine that Blackman would have been given a chance by now had he not been a silly boy! How McAllister is skiper above Hartley I do not know. Any come on the boys

Archived