IGNORED

Who Would Cost A Bit In Our Squad?

darling

Out of interest who do you think would cost one million or over in our squad?

I'd say:

Tommy Doc

Danny Coles

Steve Phillips (I'm dead serious, good keepers hard to come by)

To be honest, thats about it! Possibly A.Brown and Matt Hill and if Scotty Murray rediscovers his form of last year then definitely so.

Rougier and Tinman a bit too old to value,though they are both priceless to our cause!

Out of interest who do you think would cost one million or over in our squad?

I'd say:

Tommy Doc

Danny Coles

Steve Phillips (I'm dead serious, good keepers hard to come by)

To be honest, thats about it! Possibly A.Brown and Matt Hill and if Scotty Murray rediscovers his form of last year then definitely so.

Rougier and Tinman a bit too old to value,though they are both priceless to our cause!

None of them would get close to a million, and certainly not Phillips!

ummm none of them!

Danny Coles might do in about 5yrs if he keeps improving (same as Matt Hill)

Tommy might be just under £1M

Steve Phillips - Goalkeepers do not hit their prime until quite late in their career. He might be in a few years but not now.

Aaron Brown is ######ing rubbish (release him I say) Scott Murray let himself down by not making an impact at Reading, NO WAY is he worth £1M (priceless to us though!!)

Wouldnt geta million up front for any of our squad

tommy is maybe the closest but would you pay a mil for a player at 25 who hasnt played above 2nd division properly and does struggle to last 90 mins - no is the answer - not in todays climate

coles i dont think would warrant that cash up front but may get close by adding on bonuses to any initial fee

phillips?? no chance

anyone else in our squad not a million pounds not in a million years!!

Aaron Brown is ######ing rubbish (release him I say)
Is this the same Aaron Brown who starred magnificently during our 11-game winning run, and without whom we have not looked like the same team?

Perhaps you should come down to the Gate sometime, maybe watch the occasional match before spouting indefensible bolox ?

did brown star in the 11 game unbeaten run? maybe in about 5 or 6, but in the others he was crap, out of position, didn't look bothered, and just seemed like he was in another world! If he was consistent he would be a great player. I know that players have good and bad games, but with Aaron, he plays 2 good games, then 3 or 4 bad ones!

And i wouldn't say we havn't looked the same team without him, because we now have balls going in to the box for people to get on the end of(not that they do, well except the odd one or two) He is a good player and could be a vital part of the team next season, as long as he is more consistant.

and if Scotty Murray rediscovers his form of last year then definitely so.

But we sold Murray to Reading after his best ever season with us and we only got £650,000 for him so I don't think that an older Murray would ever be worth a million plus

when brown first broke his leg we missed him loads. No one had the pace which we missed and when we tryed goodfellow he didn't link up well with hill only since bell has got his form back have we actually started looking like a threat again down the left side.

Is this the same Aaron Brown who starred magnificently during our 11-game winning run, and without whom we have not looked like the same team?

Perhaps you should come down to the Gate sometime, maybe watch the occasional match before spouting indefensible bolox ?

Well said, we defaintly have missed Aaron Brown since his injury.

Although Mickey Bell has done well since coming back but he doesn't quite have that extra bit of pace he used to have and thats what Aaron Brown has and when he does this defenders are scared to bits.

Archived