IGNORED

Bradley Orr - Just Top Man

simonwheeler

Now just when everybody thought that I would come on saying that it is time to change our management - Well we just knew that they would score in added time that was a given.

BUT

For me the moment of the day came before a ball was even kicked in anger??? Did anyone else witness Brad showing a "Fathers" type love and care for one of our little mascots pre match today. First of all he joined in with a kick around with the little lad then he led the little lad slowly down to the Atyeo so he could put the ball in the net, then he lifted him up in mock celebration.

Im sorry to me the moment was TOTALLY PRICELESS and brought the spirit of Christmas home to Ashton.

Yes I dont mind admit it as a Father myself it brought a tear.

SOD the result - We all knew that we would concede in added on. This one small moment made it totally worthwhile to freeze my whatsits off knowing that Watford would get something in the end.

Brad you are a STAR and one little boys Christmas was obviously made.

Now just when everybody thought that I would come on saying that it is time to change our management - Well we just knew that they would score in added time that was a given.

BUT

For me the moment of the day came before a ball was even kicked in anger??? Did anyone else witness Brad showing a "Fathers" type love and care for one of our little mascots pre match today. First of all he joined in with a kick around with the little lad then he led the little lad slowly down to the Atyeo so he could put the ball in the net, then he lifted him up in mock celebration.

Im sorry to me the moment was TOTALLY PRICELESS and brought the spirit of Christmas home to Ashton.

SOD the result - We all knew that we would concede in added on. This one small moment made it totally worthwhile to freeze my whatsits off knowing that Watford would get something in the end.

yeah well done brad...but unfortunately he is there to play football and for me he as is mcallister our 2 worst distributers of a football at the club and cost us endless possession this comes above brads personal attributes. cant fault either fullbacks efforts but possession is vital in this league and those 2 are a liability for me. gary is trying to use them to getforward but they are just fullbacks and dont deliver further forward.

yeah well done brad...but unfortunately he is there to play football and for me he as is mcallister our 2 worst distributers of a football at the club and cost us endless possession this comes above brads personal attributes. cant fault either fullbacks efforts but possession is vital in this league and those 2 are a liability for me. gary is trying to use them to getforward but they are just fullbacks and dont deliver further forward.

Totally agree - top bloke but not in his best form at the moment.

Needs to start taking responsibility for his errors rather than pointing fingers at other players.

Somebody else has suggested cult hero status - not in my opinion yet.

Totally agree - top bloke but not in his best form at the moment.

Needs to start taking responsibility for his errors rather than pointing fingers at other players.

Somebody else has suggested cult hero status - not in my opinion yet.

Sorry but his technique and pace is piss poor. Quite a few Sunday League players would do far better.

Might be a top bloke but he is not a football player.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I think that's being very unfair.

He hasn't been at his best this season, but he's usually solid enough. Having said that, I think we can do better, he's not dynamic enough for me though. I just think he's lacks some of the attacking attributes I like to see in fullbacks.

Does strike me as a top bloke though. Not many players would call into their local radio station to air their views and let off a bit of steam. I know he supports Liverpool, but he's very passionate about the game and Bristol City.

BUT

The little boy is Ben, I'm lucky enough to know the little man and his family- All very brave people!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/benhalford

Bradley Orr is a TOP BLOKE!

Any bloody excuse to put a downer on it.. What relevance does this have to Bradley's treatment of a mascot, bar what may have been some wayward passing in the kickabout?

agree 100%.

I expect many thought Skuse had a good game against Watford....

Didnt you?

Well, obviously not given your post. Odd really. I would guess that the majority of people on here who saw that game would disagree. I mean the midfield didnt function particularly well but Skuse was the pick of the bunch for me just for his defensive work if nothing else.

yeah but what a quality stepover to bamboozle thier left midfielder yesterday

That was sweet. Then he had done to him in almost exactly the same place in the second half :laugh:

Re the mascots, I am disappointed someone doesn't look after the mascots in every game, MacIndoe would always have a kick about with them when he was here - that is being a top man. Just doing it as a one off isn't that special - although fair play at least he did it.

That's why he made the PFA Championship team of the season a year or so ago then!!

Bradlry Orr does not cut it in the championship, his distribution constantly puts us back under pressure, and ive seen plently of games. The same can be said of Mccalister.

Archived