IGNORED

Groundhog Day

bornandbred

This time last year results were not going our way and I for one, was looking down the table rather than looking up.

I am doing so again but where as last year the team went on a eight or nine game run where we made ourselves safe and

on the fringes of the play offs I cannot see us doing a repeat performance in January/February this year with the way we

are performing at the moment. I dont think we will be relegated but we do have tough times ahead.

Your thoughts please.

This time last year results were not going our way and I for one, was looking down the table rather than looking up.

I am doing so again but where as last year the team went on a eight or nine game run where we made ourselves safe and

on the fringes of the play offs I cannot see us doing a repeat performance in January/February this year with the way we

are performing at the moment. I dont think we will be relegated but we do have tough times ahead.

Your thoughts please.

I don't think anyone could see it coming last year tbf but yeah I agree it doesn't look poisitive. January is a big month I think we have to freshen things up! At this rate I believe we'll end up around 15th, far lower than both the clubs and supporters expectations were at the start of the season!

Archived