IGNORED

Their No. 28

A Horse With No Name

I would just like to say that I thought their number 28 was a disgrace to his team today. Firstly, the kung fu chop to Maynard's head was worthy of a straight red, in my opinion, and then when they scored the equaliser, he ran the entire length of the field to goad the fans in the Williams nearest the away fans. This sort of behaviour ala Adebayor, is not needed and he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. It is actions like this that start serious crowd trouble, and he was lucky that no opne tried to jump the barrier to get at him.

I would just like to say that I thought their number 28 was a disgrace to his team today. Firstly, the kung fu chop to Maynard's head was worthy of a straight red, in my opinion, and then when they scored the equaliser, he ran the entire length of the field to goad the fans in the Williams nearest the away fans. This sort of behaviour ala Adebayor, is not needed and he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. It is actions like this that start serious crowd trouble, and he was lucky that no opne tried to jump the barrier to get at him.

Happened right in front of me and not one official took notice.

Was unimpressed with the ref and officials today. Their number 11 kneed Clarkson in the head when he went down in our box which many say was diving, but he was caught with a high boot. Then their Number 5 who was stretchered off was just simply flying in at any opportunity with no punishment, accept to get carried off after the Nyatanga incident. I think Nyatanga just got fed up with him and thought "stuff this, I'll deal with it!"

MM

Us fans give enough out to the players, i'm afraid we need to take it some times. All part of the fun.

Having had a day to think about it a little more, just prior to them scoring, Hartley was taking an absolute age to take a corner in front of the Watford fans, and when they started giving him some, he was looking at them and laughing at them. I suppose you reap what you sow and we have to accept it as part of the game. Amazing how a few hours sleep can calm a man down.

Er basic flaw...Adebayor ran the length of field to the opposing Arsenal fans? This guy celebrated in front of his own supporters! Would you have preferred him to not have run anywhere and be celebrating to the Atyeo?

Us fans give enough out to the players, i'm afraid we need to take it some times. All part of the fun.

sopt on, you give it you take it, hate it when supporters give a player shit all game then when they give it back they start bleating or even worse get the police involved

fair play to the bloke if you asked me he done the sensible thing and gloated to us fans when he knew we couldnt come back, unlike that little fu$%er Adam Johnson who got cocky when he scored only for maynard to score a last minute winner (Yes a last minute winner for us) "Wa%$er whats the score?" was ringing round the gate!, now that was fun :)

fair play to the bloke if you asked me he done the sensible thing and gloated to us fans when he knew we couldnt come back, unlike that little fu$%er Adam Johnson who got cocky when he scored only for maynard to score a last minute winner (Yes a last minute winner for us) "Wa%$er whats the score?" was ringing round the gate!, now that was fun :)

yeh love all that magnanimus shit biggin up

yeh love all that magnanimus shit biggin up

Archived