IGNORED

Cardiff Game On Tv

mjbcfc

I Know it was on here a little while ago but just wanted to remind peeps that if your not going to the Cardiff game. It is being shown on S4C (Sky 134) don't worry about about the commentary 90+ min goals look the same whatever the language!

Personally I am trying it quite hard to stay positive after today AGAIN.....But on the other hand Bardiff are having a right wobble too. They were even worse than us today( 4-0 up at half time ha ha ha ) and 2 in the last 2 mins.

I really think we will/can do em and leave AG smiling for a change. :fingerscrossed:

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I Know it was on here a little while ago but just wanted to remind peeps that if your not going to the Cardiff game. It is being shown on S4C (Sky 134) don't worry about about the commentary 90+ min goals look the same whatever the language!

Personally I am trying it quite hard to stay positive after today AGAIN.....But on the other hand Bardiff are having a right wobble too. They were even worse than us today( 4-0 up at half time ha ha ha ) and 2 in the last 2 mins.

I really think we will/can do em and leave AG smiling for a change. :fingerscrossed:

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

is that on virgin?

Archived