IGNORED

Middlesbrough Away

The Batman

926 initial allocation.

Seems a bit low to me. When the fixtures this came out, this was one of the highlighted ones i knew i was going to go to.

I know it's only an initial allocation but i thought there would be more enthusiasm for it.

I thought at least 1,500 initially as Boro aint gonna sell out their home ground, they rarely did when they were in the Premier League.

926 initial allocation.

Seems a bit low to me. When the fixtures this came out, this was one of the highlighted ones i knew i was going to go to.

I know it's only an initial allocation but i thought there would be more enthusiasm for it.

I thought at least 1,500 initially as Boro aint gonna sell out their home ground, they rarely did when they were in the Premier League.

I know,I'm not a fan of these initial allocation things,I like us to recieve the full allocation so we know where we stand,I'm a ST holder but have to wait for the general sale because a mate of mine wants to come and you can only get 1 ticket per card holder at the moment

926 initial allocation.

Cost of Christmas on top of hard times already with finances,Cardiff City cup game not included in season ticket .Crap time of year weather wise,overall away form in general ,also Middlesborough as a area is a total shite hole .

If we are still in and around the play offs then i think i might go up with a few mates. If not and our current form continues then i wont be going, probably quite a few people that are thinking along those lines aswell, as in all honesty i dont want to be forking out extra cash on top of the s/t to watch wat i have been seeing recently.

We could potentially take 3,000 up there if we go on a run of good peformances between now and then.

If we are still in and around the play offs then i think i might go up with a few mates. If not and our current form continues then i wont be going, probably quite a few people that are thinking along those lines aswell, as in all honesty i dont want to be forking out extra cash on top of the s/t to watch wat i have been seeing recently.

We could potentially take 3,000 up there if we go on a run of good peformances between now and then.

i got mine this morning, hopefully we can get a few more wins before hand, as you said it may increase our capacity.

Trust me folks it ain,t no glamour trip and have been there a few times while working in the area and purely by choice I sure as hell won,t be going again to soon. If we were top of the league, 10 points clear running into sure fire promotion then I may be talked into a weekend of social events in Newcastle with a trip to Boro on the way home. Newcastle is an experience everybody must try at least ten times, great ground, great fans and great atmosphere which is basically everything Boro isn,t.

Because a hell of a lot went on there ONE away game of the season. It was treated on here as if it was our cup final, surprised the club didnt bring out a special jester hat for the ocassion :dunno: .

:rofl2br: Well said! And we've played them 4 times in the last 4 seasons (including this season's home game), so it's hardly a new fixture.

That sounds like it's going to take you four days to get there. I used to have a car like that.

Haha no.

Its my mates 21st on Thursday, coming back for that will probably bum around UWE on Friday, driving up on Saturday and the original plan was to go out saturday night and stay at a mates house who's at teeside uni.

looking forwards to it

Archived