IGNORED

Fixture Questions

Nogbad the Bad

Anyone know why City have no fixture on Sat. January 23rd? I've searched various wesites but can't find any news of an International break or Cup weekend.

Also, presuming it's not on 23/1, and we send Cardiff packing, what is the date for the F.A. Cup 4th round?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Anyone know why City have no fixture on Sat. January 23rd? I've searched various wesites but can't find any news of an International break or Cup weekend.

Also, presuming it's not on 23/1, and we send Cardiff packing, what is the date for the F.A. Cup 4th round?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

theres a fa cup round 4 tie when we beat cardiff!!!1

Cheers, couldn't find anything on this date on the FA website or the City website.

Look forward to another home tie once we've walloped Cardiff then. :winner_third_h4h:

Ah I see a prob in your plan; Cardiff are free scoring and conceeding and would of got a roasting for there last effort this will mean we 7-7 draw with Cardiff scoring in the 91st minute; after the City players walk off on 90mins thinking the games finished. :disapointed2se: the replay will see us out :winner_third_h4h:

Ah I see a prob in your plan; Cardiff are free scoring and conceeding and would of got a roasting for there last effort this will mean we 7-7 draw with Cardiff scoring in the 91st minute; after the City players walk off on 90mins thinking the games finished. :disapointed2se: the replay will see us out :winner_third_h4h:

My optimism is rising for this one.

We can beat Cardiff at home, and it would be typical BCFC to come good on the day half the fans seem to be staying away.

The last thing we need is a replay when there is only one likely winner.

Archived