IGNORED

Portsmouth

Coach

That Bel Haj guy at left back/wing was very good when they played us last season. Very fast and skillful

hence why he wont come to a Championship club. no first team portsmouth players will come to us. Some of the reserves might but my guess is that if this rumour is even true the reserves would become the first team anyways

GRRR These types of owners like Pompy, Man City, Chelsea have should not be aloud to own British clubs EVER!!. I dont care what people say saying you can say that, but I do say it and its about time the government and the FA or FIFA put an end to it.

They are ruining our game, running clubs into the ground with no respect for fans, club history anything, they are just toys for the uber rich and exploit fans loyalty. They don't give a flying crap. Well this will stop soon, Im gonna write to Gordon Brown.

GRRR These types of owners like Pompy, Man City, Chelsea have should not be aloud to own British clubs EVER!!. I dont care what people say saying you can say that, but I do say it and its about time the government and the FA or FIFA put an end to it.

They are ruining our game, running clubs into the ground with no respect for fans, club history anything, they are just toys for the uber rich and exploit fans loyalty. They don't give a flying crap. Well this will stop soon, Im gonna write to Gordon Brown.

Have you got Sky Sports?

Archived