IGNORED

1,400 Sold

Cardiff City

There is no sheep where I live guvnor. You have been to Cardiff surley. Its a fairly large city with a population of 350k... and we get mail twice a day .

Bristol needs to catch up I think.

Cant get planning permission for your new ground, Gloucester CC cant either and most of your surrounding areas have sheep and tractors

There is no sheep where I live guvnor. You have been to Cardiff surley. Its a fairly large city with a population of 350k... and we get mail twice a day .

Cant get planning permission for your new ground, Gloucester CC cant either and most of your surrounding areas have sheep and tractors

350k my arse. It,s smaller than plymouth. FACT!!! I,m sure swansea is BIGGER, yeah swansea is bigger, been on wickie!

Now now children, let's not fight over who's bigger than who :nono:

We're both bigger than Rovers :innocent06:

I have discussed this with many and actually, in these parts we regards Rovers as as big a club as you.

If they had a decent ground, and were going well their crowds would be equal.

They also bring larger away support to cardiff and are more game.

I think you are referring to the 2001 census mate - check your facts - cities change in 9 years, hence why I said you need to catch up.

Its bigger than plymouth and Swansea

Your own council census:- 319,423(greater cardiff urban). Bristol 662,300, Metro Bristol:- 1,002,000. Plonker!!!

I have discussed this with many and actually, in these parts we regards Rovers as as big a club as you.

More Game??

We've been ordered to be bubbled in unlike our Blue friends, the last time we travelled on a sat we had about 250 lads there at 11am, Tues night game before that it was kicking off outside your train station at 1530 in the afternoon, and a Tues night game at our place featured on that hooligans docu showed your lads, abrahams included, getting legged up Winterstoke road. Oh and everyone enjoyed a good day out in the wetherspoons for the LDV 2001. Think again sonny.... :innocent06:

Well done.

I am glad you think that Rovers are as big a club as ours. Facts would prove otherwise but don't let little things like that change your opinion.

You are also correct in stating that they don't have a decent ground or are going well.

It is pure assumption that their crowds would match ours, if they were as successful as ours.

As for larger away support, can you prove that.

'Being more game'......grow up.

I suppose it was only a matter of time - what with you being Welsh - that you dropped down to a lower level.

Nighty night Taffy :disapointed2se:

More Game??

We've been ordered to be bubbled in unlike our Blue friends, the last time we travelled on a sat we had about 250 lads there at 11am, Tues night game before that it was kicking off outside your train station at 1530 in the afternoon, and a Tues night game at our place featured on that hooligans docu showed your lads, abrahams included, getting legged up Winterstoke road. Oh and everyone enjoyed a good day out in the wetherspoons for the LDV 2001. Think again sonny.... :innocent06:

You came out of a lane, 50, or so, ran out smacking anyone, but then you got run back by our lot - equal numbers - If you were there you would know

You have not done much, how come angus respects Cardiff then - end of - ask him if you want.

What happended at paddington last year - you were at Palace we were at Watford.

You came out of a lane, 50, or so, ran out smacking anyone, but then you got run back by our lot - equal numbers - If you were there you would know

You have not done much, how come angus respects Cardiff then - end of - ask him if you want.

No sorry mate you lost me there.

Anyway as its new year I,ll admit to you I quite like cardiff as a place.

and I wish you and your family a happy new year. But I hope you lose!

Ha ha, who said anything about respect, I just thought i'd point out a few moments of bother between the two sides, I've seen Cardiff causing trouble plenty of times son don't worry about that.

Nothing happened at Paddington fella, we played at Charlton that night and didn't take many 'lads' up there, wheras you had a tidy mob at Watford, Infact before the game, when your lot came in the pride they realised the numbers situation and just let our lads have a beer and shoot off to Charlton.

I obviously wasn't at the incident you recall as City came out of Ashton Road, hardly a lane, and certainly didn't get run anywhere despite being heavily outnumbered.

Ha ha, who said anything about respect, I just thought i'd point out a few moments of bother between the two sides, I've seen Cardiff causing trouble plenty of times son don't worry about that.

Nothing happened at Paddington fella, we played at Charlton that night and didn't take many 'lads' up there, wheras you had a tidy mob at Watford, Infact before the game, when your lot came in the pride they realised the numbers situation and just let our lads have a beer and shoot off to Charlton.

I obviously wasn't at the incident you recall as City came out of Ashton Road, hardly a lane, and certainly didn't get run anywhere despite being heavily outnumbered.

Nothing happended in the Pride of Paddington, exactly.

You brought up the Ashton Rd incident and named dropped thats all. I was obviously going to get slated about the Gas quote, but its my opinion.

I spoke to someone in the ticket office on Wednesday and was also told we had sold 5,000, so they are moving very slowly. (or maybe the office is not monitoring the overall sale that closely). I'll have a guess at 10,438 for a final figure!

It seems to me the club has not really pushed the game. Even last Monday when announcing the reminder a couple of times about the 12.30 kick-off, there was no mention of tickets being available by the way.

And on Monday we had an extra couple of thousand there . . . some of whom might have been tempted back. I know many of you will doubt that.

I expected a few to say they are voting with their feet by not going, but I'm going to support the club. I actually think we could do with a cup run.

And I think this view that it has not been entertaining at AG for 18 months is being overplayed to suit people's arguments.

Listen matey, you are a liar. I am a ROYAL MAIL manager and you do NOT get mail twice a day !!

Other than that, lets hope for a good game tomorrow.

you sir are a complete ****:

I have the displeasure of living in your toilet of a small town, it's a Generic, drab place full of pound shops, chippies and the average person on the street looks like they have been clothed in eastern European charity shop seconds and had their hairstyled by an xfactor wanabee, Its a karzee!

Your comments about Rovers are much like mine above, purely put on here to get a reaction, pathetic.

We all know the truth, you do too unless you are very young and don't actually remember games pre bubble?

Good luck in the future I hope you win

something soon, so you have a decent story to tell your kids when your club is nothing more than a distant memory, all together now........1 Peter Risdale

strange how you can't remember the Tuesday night game at Ashton gate........maybe it's because your about 16 and it wasn't in Dave Jones last book!

Archived