IGNORED

Who's Going To The Cardiff Game?

Nogbad the Bad

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's the F.A. Cup, City v Cardiff, which most years would be one of our games of the season.

Yet there's been lots of talk on here about fans maybe not turning up to this match for one reason or another.

Well match day is now upon us - have you decided to go or not? :dunno:

Its the only real derby we have so why would you miss it ?

Anybody who is 'protesting' should really be there IMO. A good cup run could do us the world of good, and our club needs us more than ever at the moment.

No doubt I will be angry/upset/livid come the end of the game, but I could never find it in myself not to be there.

If you must protest then protest in another way, absence is not the way to do it.

Wouldn't have been going for a number of reasons, firstly the entertainment value hasn't been there to make me fork out yet more cash on a ticket, the new parking restrictions are driving me up the wall and lastly it's just not that much of an occasion really. I mean if it had have been Rovers or even Yeovil I might have gone but I don't see the point in going to watch the taffs in all honesty.

Archived