IGNORED

Help With Fa Cup Tie...

PhilC

Hi all,

OK so I've left this very late (Although it has actually been discussed before...) -

I'm in Sydney at the moment and was hoping I could watch the game via the FA website...but apparently that won't be possible. (Even after messing about with proxys). I don't have access to Sky so thats out the question. As far as I know Radio 5 / 5LiveXtra won't be featuring the game. Is that corrrect? Panicing that I might have to just watch the Beeb Live scores update...Although thats better than nothing I suppose... Oh, and I'll be on here of course.

Thanks guys and girls, hope you all had a great new year.

Hi all,

OK so I've left this very late (Although it has actually been discussed before...) -

I'm in Sydney at the moment and was hoping I could watch the game via the FA website...but apparently that won't be possible. (Even after messing about with proxys). I don't have access to Sky so thats out the question. As far as I know Radio 5 / 5LiveXtra won't be featuring the game. Is that corrrect? Panicing that I might have to just watch the Beeb Live scores update...Although thats better than nothing I suppose... Oh, and I'll be on here of course.

Thanks guys and girls, hope you all had a great new year.

Try here, the game is listed http://www.atdhe.net/

Archived