IGNORED

Pne Home

wayne allisons tongues

I'll join in - utterly lacking fitness though as i have been laid low with illness over the holidays

Hi lads would be great to meet up with you again. Most of my dream team have long gone now :laugh: so we will ahve a much younger team coming down. So is it possible you can confirm this game is on as early as posible as Its one of the lads birthdays and we are looking to stay over so we need to get on with arranging everything.

Cheers

Steve PNE

Hi lads would be great to meet up with you again. Most of my dream team have long gone now :laugh: so we will ahve a much younger team coming down. So is it possible you can confirm this game is on as early as posible as Its one of the lads birthdays and we are looking to stay over so we need to get on with arranging everything.

Cheers

Steve PNE

Here's hoping it will be less than 10 nil to your lot this time then :fingerscrossed:

Update - I've spoken with my mate craig who has played for the fans team before and he will be taking part 2..so it's me +2 now

HI lads weve booked our mini bus and were staying overnight "we love Bristol" so can you please keep me informed whats going on regarding our game and the big boys game in the afternoon. By that i mean the weather situation. Fingers crossed everything is alright and if your a few short i will play for you plus a couple of the younger lads. Our camera man is coming so there will be the usual proffesionaly taken pictures to look at afetr the game :laugh: and of course it will going on you tube.

if you not seen any of the previos games on you tube type in stephpne as the user name on you tube and just look for the Bristol City V PNE games. My email address is SmbCw@aol.com to keep me informed on the weather situation. Cheers guys

Archived