IGNORED

Ryan Bertrand

Martyn Hocking

Very impressive performer in first 45 mins for Reading V Liverpool. 20 years old, good crosser, good dead ball delivery and can get up and down the left wing comfortably.

On loan at Reading from Chelsea so would need a good bid to bring him to BCFC even if Chelsea are not planning to retain him. Presumably this is what we hoped we were getting with the Blackman signing.

Very impressive performer in first 45 mins for Reading V Liverpool. 20 years old, good crosser, good dead ball delivery and can get up and down the left wing comfortably.

On loan at Reading from Chelsea so would need a good bid to bring him to BCFC even if Chelsea are not planning to retain him. Presumably this is what we hoped we were getting with the Blackman signing.

Yeah agree with you there, he was on loan at Norwich Last Season i believe, he impressed there and certainly impressed me, IMO has a bright future.

Does anyone have any news as to where Andre Blackman is playing now?

I have always liked Jimmy Kebe myself. Hasn't been a regular for Reading for a while now, so could maybe be available.

Also in that game......Jobi McAnuff. I know he was playing on the right for Reading but he was amazing and he can play on the left aswell (he used to for Watford i think).

Could he be the answer to our left winger problem?

I thought same but i accidently posted it in a thread about how to get to crystal palace, i have no idea why i did.

I was impressed with him, but he has only been at reading 5 months so would we have much chance of getting him?

Also in that game......Jobi McAnuff. I know he was playing on the right for Reading but he was amazing and he can play on the left aswell (he used to for Watford i think).

Could he be the answer to our left winger problem?

I was about to post on him. Absolutely tore Insua apart! Would be extremely lucky to get him as prem clubs will be looking at him now i expect!

• Admin
I thought same but i accidently posted it in a thread about how to get to crystal palace, i have no idea why i did.

I was impressed with him, but he has only been at reading 5 months so would we have much chance of getting him?

Ta da. :trumpet:

Archived