IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

Derk94

Sinclair to City?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scott Sinclair is a name that was brought up last year in the latter part of the transfer window, with rumours of a £1.5M move from Chelsea with City one of the names associated. A young (20 years), speedy, skill full winger who causes havoc to defenders is just the sort of player we are looking for. On loan to Wigan with a call-back clause, he could be the answer to the wing problems at City. Also the price tag on him is a bargain as he has the potential to be fantastic. Also having only scored twice for Wigan, one of them being in the cup today, he would be looking for a move elsewhere. The only thing I could think of stopping him is that he started at Rovers! Saying that, think of Danny Coles and Steve Phillips! Anyone think of anyone better? Kris Commons is good but is more expensive and is slower. For me, pace and trickery is the key to a fantastic winger. Take Murray for example ;)

• Admin

Let me just get this right, you're saying he's playing and scoring for a Premier League side & that he's a Gashead & you reckon with all that in mind he'd give it all up to come and play for the mighty reds?

That optician must have given you an even stronger set of rose tinted glasses than he gave me! :noexpression:

Rather than start a new poll, does anyone reckon Terry, Gerrard, Messi, Iniesta & Rooney would be successes at Ashton Gate?

Let me just get this right, you're saying he's playing and scoring for a Premier League side & that he's a Gashead & you reckon with all that in mind he'd give it all up to come and play for the mighty reds?

That optician must have given you an even stronger set of rose tinted glasses than he gave me! :noexpression:

Rather than start a new poll, does anyone reckon Terry, Gerrard, Messi, Iniesta & Rooney would be successes at Ashton Gate?

Scoring? I said he has scored 2, one of those in the FA cup! He sits on the bench and hardly ever gets a game so come back with your sarcasm when you know what you are talking about.

Nice thought but He wont come to us im afraid. I suspect he is desperate to prove himself in the Premier League and would only drop down a level if he was forced, on his day he is as good as any of Wigans wingers including N'Zogbia..

We need to be looking at more realistic targets, im sure there are a few gems in Legaue 1 that could step up.

Nice thought but He wont come to us im afraid. I suspect he is desperate to prove himself in the Premier League and would only drop down a level if he was forced, on his day he is as good as any of Wigans wingers including N'Zogbia..

We need to be looking at more realistic targets, im sure there are a few gems in Legaue 1 that could step up.

He was loaned to Plymouth for a season. Maybe if we can get him till the end of the season?!

Scoring? I said he has scored 2, one of those in the FA cup! He sits on the bench and hardly ever gets a game so come back with your sarcasm when you know what you are talking about.

Sarcasm ? He's talking the truth whats the point in this poll ? yeah Sinclair probably would be a success at city but he don't play for us so pointless poll !

The reason he went to Plymuff was because his Hero and ex gas head was manager at the time. A certain Mr Hollowhead. I see the pluck a name out of the air silly season is under way again. The difference between picking names out of the air and saying "might be worth giving him a punt" and a manager buying a player to improve his squad is enormous. If the "punt" doesnt come off, your stuvk with someone like...umm..Dinning. :tumbleweed:

:noexpression:

Na no chance they wouldn't fit into our style of play.

Watched him yesterday play for Wigan and he was outstanding pace to burn and Kilbane was left wondering all game what to do. Have a season ticket up here now due to it being £125 than watching City and sorry to say much more entertaining at the moment, but thats for another topic i guess.

He has come off the bench most weeks and has started a few games and Martinez is trying to sign him permanent so think odds of him coming are very very slim.

He's back-up to a very talented N'Zogbia and is on loan until the end of the season. Clearly he's on the fringes of the first team at Wigan as he's made 12 appearances already this season.

I wouldn't go banding about telling other people they don't know what they're on about quite so readily, and if you do Ian M is not the first I would address it towards..

Where have you seen this? Would be an excellent addition IMO but not sure if he'd come. I guess if the price is right they have to sell up...

ive been told that due to there situation they will have to listen to offers for all players and we have already inquired about him. Apparently they said he can go for £1mill. dont know how much truth is in it tho. he did say when we signed blackman he would be trouble

I can find that out.

*loads editor on FM2010...

ive been told that due to there situation they will have to listen to offers for all players and we have already inquired about him. Apparently they said he can go for £1mill. dont know how much truth is in it tho. he did say when we signed blackman he would be trouble

Well, whether there's any truth in at all IMO that wpuld be an excellent addition for an excellent price. I really rate the guy.

Archived