IGNORED

You're Gj

Longacre_red

Lansdowns given you £1.5m to spend (total guess and I think I may have over exadurated the money we have to spend)

realistically who do you go and get?

I think priorty is a leader in central defence very closley followed by a winger, then if funds allow a big striker, not so much a target man but someone who can make it stick up top.

I'd go:

centre back but wouldn't have a clue who though!!

I'd look to get halmosi in on loan for the rest of the year or if going down the permanent route I'd look at hoolahan Norwich.

I'd also enquire about hulse at derby, he's a real pain and horrible to play against but a player of quite like in my team!

I'm starting to think it's a good job I'm not manager!!

Thoughts?

Lansdowns given you £1.5m to spend (total guess and I think I may have over exadurated the money we have to spend)

realistically who do you go and get?

I think priorty is a leader in central defence very closley followed by a winger, then if funds allow a big striker, not so much a target man but someone who can make it stick up top.

I'd go:

centre back but wouldn't have a clue who though!!

I'd look to get halmosi in on loan for the rest of the year or if going down the permanent route I'd look at hoolahan Norwich.

I'd also enquire about hulse at derby, he's a real pain and horrible to play against but a player of quite like in my team!

I'm starting to think it's a good job I'm not manager!!

Thoughts?

Well, I think the wings are the main priority. The defence is great for most of the game and then with 10 minutes to go they crumble. I would like to see a new striker down at AG, but then i think if given a chance Akinde could fill that role. Maybe we could loan a player from the prem?! Boro are looking to loan Macheda from Man Utd. I would like to see us loan Obertan from United or another youngster in the top teams.

Well I wouldn't be looking in Britain for players unless i had the combined budget of Chelsea and Man5hitty. They're overpriced. Send PJ on a trip to Brazil or Romania, better type of player outside UK.

Although there's ganne be a few clubs itching to off load players in Jan, GJ will be getting 561445 DVD's every hour of "the next Giggs" for £400k. No, I wouldn't like to be a football manager, much prefer playing in the PC where i can replay games I don't win.

im sure derby have slapped a 4m price tag on hulse.

i personally dont think we need to sign an experienced centre back as we have never conceded many goals since being in the championship, were just not scoring enough and putting games away.

LW - Jason Puncheon or Jobi Mcanuff

CF - Gregorz Rasiak

Archived