IGNORED

Hartlepool Away Ticket Available

Guest Huntman

Guest Huntman

On Tuesday a friend and myself bought a ticket each for this Saturday's away match at Hartlepool. Unfortunately, he can no longer go and I can't find anyone else to fill his boots.

I have tried contacting the club by e-mail and phone to see if I can return the ticket and get a refund so someone who genuinely wants it can buy it. However to date I have not received a reply.

In view of this I am now offering this ticket on the forum, first come first served. I am not a ticket tout and this is a genuine posting. All I am trying to do is get the £15 cost of the ticket back and ensure it is not wasted.

I live in Bristol and will be travelling to Hartlepool on Saturday. I am willing to hand over the ticket in person either in Bristol or to arrange a meeting point in Hartlepool prior to the match. Maybe this will suit an "exile" fan from outside Bristol who has not been able to get here to get a ticket.

My e-mail address is paulhunt3795@blueyonder.co.uk

Guest Huntman

Sod's Law has just come into play. As soon as I posted this topic I got an e-mail from the club stating I could return the ticket for a refund as long as I got it back to them before midday on Friday.

I will do this unless anyone is desperate for it.

Archived